Sign in to follow this  
Juxa

Your Immigration Queries

Showqi   

Juxa;822842 wrote:
I am already regretting it

Juxa please don't give up now, we need you... Ayeeyo and Awoowe also need you. we just wanna remind you that you have to communicate and explain to them with the language that they understan, which is Somali language. Its not easy but please try it your best............

Juxa   

Showqi major part of my work involves afsomali ku hadal, which i am perfectly capable of:) (ayeeyo style) lakin timekii baa iska yar, intaan shaqal dheer iyo shaqal gaab qoroya would take ages.

i was trying to safe money for islaamaha, if her son, daughter or family friends knew what forms to submit with what documents it will save them £££££. Using lawyer a single application can cost up to £2000.00

Somalidu abaal ma laha, Juxa. Bal inoo sii wad, am sure lots of people will appreciate the info.

Showqi, I doubt ayeeyo iyo awoowe would be reading SOL but those with vested interest in this topic can share the info with their family/friends.

Ayeeyo iyo awoowe badankood waxba ma akhriyaan kolayba, Soomali iyo English wuxuu ku qoran yahay wont make any difference to them. Someone will have to explain to them, anyways.

Immigration issues here are as bad as they are on the other side of the pond. Not to mention the cost of immigration lawyers. Somalidana beenta aan qor qorno inay ka daba imaanayso waa iska illoobaan. Mararka qaarkood dhiiqada ay ku jiraan wax ay ka bixi karaan xattaa maaha.

Juxa, caawi intaa caawin kartid, madax xanuunna iskaga adkayso!

Blessed   

Juxa,

Does medical 'tourism' exist in the UK? Would it be possible for a wealthy Somali to come here for medical treatment. They don't want to settle, just a quick in and out job. Self financing, off course. I didn't think it was possible, laakin dadba ka waalaya.

Juxa   

Blessed yes you can actually, you use the normal visitor's visa application.

Before that you need to find private doctor or you can do fee paying NHS patient. The doctor must give you consultation either by phone or email, then offer you the treatment in the UK. You must specify the dates, book the treatment, Hotel/hospital and of course show evidence that lacag is no object.

If you are going back immedietly after treatment/operation then you should have ambulance booked etc.

Oz   

Showqi you tying to ruin someone's thread sxb, don't speak for everyone. Juxa plz continue.

*Blessed;823457 wrote:
Juxa,

Does medical 'tourism' exist in the UK? Would it be possible for a wealthy Somali to come here for medical treatment. They don't want to settle, just a quick in and out job. Self financing, off course. I didn't think it was possible, laakin dadba ka waalaya.

Blessed - did this for my mother recently - and i am not a wealthy Somali - I did this via medical insurance., (thanks to be ibti i may add for valuable advice and of course dumaashi juxa)

Blessed   

Did your status as a British citizen help at all? This is a family that had never left Africa and don't have siblings / grandparents here. They have a child that needs medical treatment. I was under the impression that being Somali it would be difficult for them to apply for visit visa.

Juxa   

Blessed as far as i am aware of, you can take two approaches. First a british citizen or any EEA national can bring a family member for medical treatment, you just need to request visitor's visa, stating the purpose is for medical treatment etc. i think that is what sayid did

or your qaraabo can apply a visitor's visa on his/her own, if they are financially capable and can find clinic or a doctor that would provide the treatment privately.

let me know if you need list of doctors that may be of help