Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Chelsea versus Barcelona

Somalia   

Even though I don't watch a lot of football, Chelsea is my favourite and therefore it will "murk" Barcelona. I think I might actually watch this match.

Chelsea has slim chance of winning at Camp Nou, no way it could beat Barca at home. Torres was saying earlier that they will need a "fighting spirit" to win. Let us see how they do against the mighty Barca.

My money is on Barca winning with confortable margin.

Taleexi   

Xaaji Xunjuf;822451 wrote:
Now that's going to be a match tonight so who is going to win:D

Call it night tonight but it is my morning ..... I'm cheering for Chelsea....

nuune   

Torres just saved Chelsea from disaster and humiliation, he saved Chelsea, he saved the club, he saved the manager, he saved the fans from switching to other clubs, he saved himself from being dumped, he saved everyone, thanks to Liverpool who nurtured him over the years.

Now come on Munich, they are the only team who can trash Chesick in the finals, so much for Madrid.

Somalia   

nuune;822580 wrote:
Torres just saved Chelsea from disaster and humiliation, he saved Chelsea, he saved the club, he saved the manager, he saved the fans from switching to other clubs, he saved himself from being dumped, he saved everyone, th
anks to Liverpool who nurtured him over the years.

Now come on Munich, they are the only team who can trash Chesick in the finals, so much for Madrid.

:D

Chelsea would have won away goal even without Torres goal. But what happened at Nou Camp tonight could only be described as a

'miracle'. A quick look at the match stats would prove that.

Garnaqsi   

nuune;822580 wrote:
Torres just saved Chelsea from disaster and humiliation, he saved Chelsea, he saved the club, he saved the manager, he saved the fans from switching to other clubs, he saved himself from being dumped, he saved everyone, thanks to Liverpool who nurtured him over the years.

What? Chelsea would still have gone through even if he missed it!