Sign in to follow this  
STOIC

A FORMER TERRORIST CALLED ISLAM NAZISM

STOIC   

Assalam aleikum my brothers and Sisters in Islam.Today at my school i have wittnesed a man who is as a result of genetic mutation defect.He goes with the title a former terrorist.The lecture he was giving was about the israeli-palestinian conflict.The man called Islam (his former religion before he converted to christianity) Nazism!!!.May Allah(sw) make his night sleepless say ameen the man was totally wrong and his facts were too>when i left the lecture i felt like i wanted to choke the man to death>all the jews and the christians were clapping whenever he bashed Islam>what i am afraid is how will the rest of the school react to this>will they follow and take it to their heart this propaganda that is sponsered by the Israeli consulate>May Allah curse him!!say ameen>may Allah curse all the Islam bashers!

Dear brotha,

I know that when we hear someone bashin Islam we tend to get angry and have tendency to handle the matter with our own hands...But..

As a Muslim in this situation, I think You should stand up and defend Islam not By gettin angry or resorting to Violance but to bring a counter argument and tell the Truth about Islam. if you dont have the information or the knowledge required to debate or put a counter argument..I will say At least consult and reach out for those with knowledge and perhaps organise a lecture and Invite a muslim scholar/theologian to talk about islam. This will educate student/college staff. Otherwise the consequences of not speaking up will be too great and may effect you and all other muslim students in a negative way... It may create Student Backlash..

all i am sayin is sxb..you need to make a stand and speak up for ur religion's sake...

I think I have said enuf

Salaaams Brah..and May Allah Bless you with his mercy and strengthen your Iman.

STOIC   

Thank you Legend for the advice.Alhamdulilah first i have tried my best to protest. With the help of other muslim student. we have protested(telling people the truth) outside the lecture hall.We as the muslim student have contacted the student newspaper and raised our concern.Alhamdulilah even today on the school newspaper we have non muslim student who wrote editorial to the newspaper expressing their opposition against the hate speech.sometimes you feel helpless when you are few in numbers but insha-Allah i will try to the best of my knowledge to defend Islam.Once again thank you my brother in Islam

whats the name of the the Ex-terrorist? what school did he lecture in? what was the MSA doing? Why didnt you sign pettitons to fire who ever was responsible for setting up the lecture? i dont think its legal for any school to host such lecture...

raula   

^^things in the south really operate differently from the rest of AMERICA. STOIC-brother..I have to agree with LEGEND's advice. If your school isn't much in muslim diversity-you guyz can recruit others from the neighboring colleges and disperse the message to the muslim officials in your area. Iam sure ATL has a large muslim counsil(yes and I understand that your school might be in the outskirts of the city)-but do get a backing from a STRONG muslim support outside of school.

If you guyz have a nearby mosque, tell them about the incident and see what they can do.

I pray to Allah s.w. that he ingraines courage and strengh in your souls to fight kufars-IA ISLAM will prevail-Amin.

STOIC   

Once again Assalam aleikum.

Stringer to answer your question.The name of the so called ex-terrorist is Waleed Shoebat.The school he gave the lecture at is my school,the university of Georgia.He was sponsered by an organization that is called Dawgs for Israel,a jewish student lobby that advocates for the existance of Israel.What threw me off was,an organization that is part of the student body sponsered it too.A muslim faculty member has promised to write a petition to the president of the school.The israel consulate is sponsering the man to go around campuses in the USA to spread hate.Please if he cames to any of your school,i know majority of you guys are student,raise your alarm.Raula, thanks for the advice too,yes we do have Local mosque nearby.Alhamdulilah we have good support from the Muslim community around.This is my warning to all the nomads who attend north American colleges,please if the guy comes to your school tell him he is a liar and by the way did i tell you guys he had a horrible child upbringing.His mom was an American and his dad a palestinian.He is claiming to be a victim of disfunctional home.That tells you where he got the hate of muslims from.Alhamdulilah some student are seeing the truth now.

Thanks for the warning Stoic. I can't even begin to tell you about some of the things the Jewish student orgs. pulled the past few yrs. :mad:

Yeah Its strange if the student body supported such an event (funding is not allowed for religious preaching). I'm not worried for our uni though. I remember 2 yrs. ago, this ignorant 19yr.old wrote an editorial "ISLAM SUCKS"...the kid didn't show up for 2 wks in fear for his life. The next day, the outpour from muslims and non-muslims generated 3 pages. Because of it, he wrote an apology 2 days after the incident :D I don't think I ever saw his editorial again.