Sign in to follow this  
AYOUB

Help me draft another Private Message.

AYOUB   

First of all thank you for *assisting me successfully drafting *my previous Private Mail, as you can see, the admin did change my avatar.*

Sorry to bother you chaps again but I need your help once again. This time though, it is something very important. So important that the cliche "more important than life and death" fits perfectly.*

To cut a long story short - *no pun - it's about A&T. I like the chap. In fact I more than like him even though he does not belong to my clan. :) I like him even though he brags "his clan killed Maxamed Mooge"(AUN). I like him even though he's made a habit of making very disrespectful comments about the noble ladies and grand daughters of Sheikh Isxaaq (AUN). Sometimes I even wonder if the T in the A&T actually means Togane. I think you get the picture. I tried to make myself hate him but failed. To borrow Mr Agdgdgwngo famous words - *I really tried.*

If that was not bad enough, I begun to suspect the man might be losing *his religious bearings. It started by insulting the Sheikhs and then talking about his support for Somali secularists. When someone challenged him he played "you are a terrorist" card.*

I did promised to cut the long story, and the urgent issue is we need to try to save our beloved A&T from hell fire! SOL is full of good guys that don't belong to my clans but unlike the likes of *LST, Xiin, Gabbal etc - *A&T is not plotting 24hrs a day... :)*

Please help me a draft dacwa PM that will reignite A&T's *religious fire. A fire that burns in every genuine cagdheer. I need to draft PM that tries *to make him aware of the evil consequences of some of his pronouncement. A message that will stay in his head even when he is sipping coffee with his foreign Bwanas. A message to shake of the miss-education and at least africanise him. If his cousin Liqaye can stay black (and Muslim) why not A&T?**

If - *by the Grace of The Almighty do go to heaven, I'd like this jester there too, don't you? If you're with me on this then roll your sleeves and let's get going drafting this Dacwah Private Message. Just imagine how useful A&T's talents would be if he focused *his talents fi sabiililah. Him spreading the Deen to NGO staff and other imperialist institutions around the world rather than Azanian theories.*

Get going folks and thanks in advance...

Somalia   

Abtigis is a man who sees what's needed today for us to survive tomorrow, so may he continue with his stride against fundamentalism. thumbs_up.jpg

AYOUB   

Che -Guevara;821947 wrote:
What will world be like if everyone was God fearing? Let him be.

As much as would love to see all SOLers see the light, I'm not asking for draft PM for "everyone". This is special. Even the Prophet did pray for one of the Omars to embrace Islam. We don't Togane here so we'll focus on Abtigiis.

Carafaat   

Sheick Ayoub,

Maanshallah what a noble cause. You truly remain dedicated to the spreading of the faith among brothers. Maybe one should describe the historic context and perspective to clarify your noble cause and duco's? :D

Abtigiis   

50 years ago, a close uncle of mine was angry because camels he rustled from 'gaalo-loving' northerners was returned to its owners by the british. Vowing to take the herd back once the skies clear and the cold climate subsides, but also warning the weak northerns that their camels will end up in his den, he said:

Caradiina dheel iyo intay dhadada baas joogto

Dheehooy intaan kaamaqnahay, waa dhibicda dayreede

Goortay magaaladu dhashaad, dhadarbiyeeysaane

Dhurwaayahay ha iga siisanina, dhar iyo soor toona

Nirigaad ka sii dhaylaysataan, dhagar u qoondeeya

Dhaqaaleeya geeliinu,wuu inaga dhaxeeyaaye

Adeer i realise all this smear campaign is because i realise that if you substitute dawladnimo for camels, the above poem is sill valid for the current state of the enclave you call somaliland. 'dhaqaaleeya dawladnimadu way inaga dhaxeeysaaye!'.

As to this takfiiri PM to be drafted, it begins at home and the primary recepient should be Ahmed Godane.

It is however richly ironic that a progeny of the people who hate habaar because it usually contains the sentence 'ilaahoow gaalada jabi' should be telling religion and quranic verses to the direct descendent of the Sayid!

AYOUB   

Abtigiis;821980 wrote:

As to this takfiiri PM to be drafted, it begins at home and the primary recepient should be Ahmed Godane.

!

Apples and oranges.*

Yaa sahbi I believe in the implementation of Shariah across Muslim world. The argument should be on how *we get there. You openly call for secular ideals to be imposed on Somalis. The question is; where do your views fit within Islam? Nevermind Islam, look where the this diagram categorises and lumps "secularists" with.*

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/64026-World-of-religion

Juxa   

boqol iyo toban iyo afarta baan aqaan, kaa aqrisan maayo ka adag!

Although, Abtigiis is not a lost cause altogether, i think at least wuxuu qabo waala ogyahay, i would worry more of uurku-mariidlayaasha meeshan tuban

lol@special

I concur with Juxa about her later comment .We have far worse people in our midst here on SOL world. People who openly question/challenge somalinimada, islamimada and above all ilaahii na abuuray.

Abtigiis   

On a serious note, Ayoub wuu mahadsan yahay. Qof dan kaa leh oo ku jecel unbaa wax kuu sheega, marka talada Ayoub waan raacaynaa, maadaama uu secessionst yahay darteed xaqa uu ku hadlayo diidi mayno. I am secular and quite liberal but i fit that within the traditions of our fathers, before hardliner mullahs started importing an islamic version marinated with Arab culture, quite at odds with our values. For instance, i prefer colourful duruuc to all black attire.

Related to this, i actually prefer moderate islamists than westernized secularists when it comes to who should govern somalia. My secularism is not one endorses or abets drinking, womanizing, shisha, and imitating foreign cultures. I really hate all this. I like the homegrown secularism which promotes somali art and literature, allows music and sports, encourages creativity and free thinking. Sidii aabayaasheen iyo hooyooyinkeen ku soo koreen inaan ahaano unbaan jeclahay, but at the sametime be tolerant of diffusion of harmless social behaviours like flirting on the web and the like!

Maalinka aroos jiro in la isdhex boodana waan jeclahay! Hada anigu qof xishood badan baan ahay oo runtii ma dhex boodo, laakin atmosphere'ka noocaas ah waan ka helaa! :D

Am i clear?

Abtigiis   

A traditonal liberal, if i may redefine!

Ng, 06 may hargeeysa ma joogaysaa? Waryaa ha tagin inagoon isarag! Hadii kale nairobi igu soo mar!

NGONGE   

^^ I'm already back at my desk, saaxib. But I'm sure if you decide to meet JB this time he will do all the necessary to make your stay in H town a memorable one. :D

p.s.

I think Ayoub should send me a PM too. For I am fully, strongly and unashamedly a secularist when it comes to Somali affairs.