Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Hargeisa Vs Galkayo. Whos More Developed? DOOD FURAN

Dr_Osman   

hustler one or two buildings with houses doesnt make a city :D

I believe Galkayo is way more developed then hargeisa. Look at the bartamaha full of commercial buildings not just one or two. I believe hands-down Galkayo has overtaken Hargeisa and I cant wait to see more pics and video from the great city

Hustler   

Dr osman talk is cheap bro. show me pics. and that little video that you posted that look like it was recorded back in 1950s is a joke. The whole world knows who is more developed.

By the way forget about Galkacyo I am going against any city in puntland. We will leave you in shame ;)

Dr_Osman   

Hustler its galkayo vs hargeisa. War anigu Bosaso iyo meelahas haba ku riyon in-aan la simo hargeisa those days are gone since th update on the city. Sheekadu waxay maraysa Galkayo iyo Hargeisa. Kadib garowe iyo hargiesa and then qardho and hargeisa.

I am choosing your largest city for a reason? Burco iyo berbera are not even in the picture. Burco is less developed then qardho and I can't wait to see updated pics on qardho. Garowe is way more modern then Berbera. Erigavo is equal in development with burtinle. Bosaso and Hamar are as developed.

Puntland developed Cities

1. Bosaso

2. Galkayo

3. Garowe

4. Qardho

5. Burtinle

This is still not pulling out Sool, Sanaag and Cayn developed cities.

Carafaat   

Dr.Osman, you are an ambitious man with a vision. I like that sxb. Imagine a Borama-Berbera-Bosasso-Banadir-Baardhere coalition, we could beat those Ethiopians easily. We surround them from all corners.

N.O.R.F   

Guys, instead of pictures and videos why don't you have a criteria?

Try:

1. Roads

2. Electricity

3. Airport

4. Water supply

5. Commercial activity

6. Reported crime

7. Construction activity

8. Retail space

9. Hotel rooms

10. etc etc

Naga daaya

Somalia   

Though Gaalkacyo can't be compared with Hargeisa, roads, electricity and water supply is nothing Hargeisa advances in.. Especially roads..