Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Galmudug: Somaliland Somalia Governments should talk with out the regional provincial admins.

General Duke;821178 wrote:
Somaliland is but one state within Somalia and all this tough talk is just part of the secessionist withdraw symptoms..
:D

As long as its not coming down with fake oil and state syndrome plauging buuuitland then its all good

Abdul   

Somalia;821173 wrote:
Sxb, I think it is, because Sheikh Shariif didn't appoint Khaatumo people, I think SNM told them that they believe it falls within their territory so he had no right to appoint.

He didnt appoint puntland people either,the talks are between the tfg and snm clans and its about keeping Somalia together.

The Sage   

At least Galmudug understands the ridiculous of having puntland weasel their way into the talks. The purpose of a central government is to represent the interests of all people in their state so having governors join in would simply be redundant...that is unless they think the government of Somalia doesn't represent them.

The Sage;821197 wrote:
At least Galmudug understands the ridiculous of having puntland weasel their way into the talks. The purpose of a central government is to represent the interests of all people in their state so having governors join in would simply be redundant...that is unless they think the government of Somalia doesn't represent them.

Galmudug (existing about 6 years, ruling parts of a region and a district of another, neither bordering SomaliLand, nor having any disputed regions, or constituents on either side) calling anyone out on anything, to me is just over the top hilarious. I Fng love Somalis and their ku qabso wahba ma ku weyneysid ee, mentalities! :D

Also, not sure what you meant by central government, because Somalia currently has none. If you meant the TFG, its charter actually encourages governors to speak for their states. Not a States issue this time, however. Stakeholders were appointed, and those not seated simply were not seen as any.

there is no land dispute between somaliland & puntland , it's just the same thing you puntlanders claiming & fighting in Kismayo which is 1000 miles away besides you have borders with Galmudug,i.e Galkacayo which at times have 3 different administrations.Why you so concerned about SL is not land dispute but to stop from being independent on purely clanish reasons that's all known to both of us.Khatumites r also againest PL interference and don't wana have anything to do with them..they made that clear many times,so your excuse of dispute has no merit.

hahaa and somalia has central gov't when is benefit to you & has no when's againest your Illegal moves...Let me hear that from Faroole.

Islaantii waxay tidhi,"Antoniyo hooyo diima badanida". Waar af muslin ama gaalo aan miduun kuugu imaado:D

^

Ninyahoow anaa ka naxayo ee bahasha iska kala yaree. I don't know what world you live in, but Somalia has not had a central gov since the 80's. TFG stands for Transitional Federal Government. It's neither a central government nor one that is permanent. Once it's mandate expires in august we can hopefully move closer to where we need to be. Realistically.

burahadeer;821241 wrote:
there is no land dispute between somaliland & puntland,

....so your excuse of dispute has no merit.

lol, well that settles it then. Great argument. You should run for something!

There is no dispute buuugland ran away to garowe. Tribal borders don't exist and somaliland has recognised borders as of union 1960 equal to djiobouti Kenya and Somalia there just mote hot air from buuugland. Like I said as it stands you need a somaliland visa to go to sanag and sool and your dream of tribal hegemony is finished for good

Dr_Osman   

Shut up galmugdi they have no clue Puntland is a political chess master. Mahiga is there in hargeisa to tell them either it's isolation or you talk with Puntland Ministers. If negiotation occurs Puntland will know what to do in worse case scenario we will just get Puntland Ministers from dowlada hamar to attend the talks. What basis can they reject then? yet same policies different locations!!!

Somaliland give up you won't win against the kings of politics

Carafaat   

Dr_Osman;821384 wrote:

Somaliland give up you won't win against the kings of politics

dr.Osman, kofiyadii Unity ayaa ka dhacday, tii boqorka ayaa muqata. see wax jiraan. :D