Sign in to follow this  
xiimaaya

Any websites where one can read books for free?

Naxar Nugaaleed;821240 wrote:
just download kindle, nook, ibooks or any such app to you computer or mobile device, there are tons of free books in the "public domain"... or go to

They say a book's copywrite expires 100 years, after it's authors death. (or something of the like). Gutenberg is a great website for many of those old classics.

Speaking of Amazon & Kindle, someone showed me once a website that had a tally of what free books were available as a promotion that particular day. I've lost the URL and will look. If anyone knows, please share.

But who can read a whole book on his laptop or on her PC. Waaba indha beelid. Even those fancy e-book readers indhahaaga ayee daaliyaan, if not putting more straining. Nothing matches holding the book in your hands, same way like newspapers. Even xataa.

This is the best website if you wanna read books and magazines online I use it sometimes. You can read books form whatever genre you want and the good thing about it is they are not old outdated books and you can also transfer it to your mobile such as Iphone and read it on there great for when you are on the go. Hope my tip was useful to you :)

http://www.free-ebooks.net