Sign in to follow this  
GaroweGal

A question and hilarious response!!!!.‏

Showqi   

Aaliyyah;820892 wrote:
I have always dreamed about marrying a rich guy for instance and then now I wonder where I GOT such notion..like he has to make a decent living no doubt but i dont know this whole rich thing? ma aqaan cida nugu qururuxisa nin lacag leh keensada. People have to focus on the person's personality more thats more lasting.

Aaliyyah you remind me sheeko aan maalin dhoweyto ka akhristay Internetka. Boy meets a girl kind of

Boy: hi

Girl: what?

Boy: how are you?

Girl: do I know you?

Boy: I am rich

Girl: Oooh hi, I am Linda I'm 20, nice to meet you!

Boy: no no, "Rich" is my name

Girl: sorry I don't talk to boys

Sheekada ah nin taajir ah waa in aan dhagta soo qabtaa! kaligaa uun ma'aha ee hablo baddan ayaa kula aaminsan..:D

Aaliyyah   

LOOOL@rudy what happen to your wify? the one you were saying cooks white rice every night? loool walee waad walanatahay.

Showqi, looool@ your crazy story!

Blessed   

^Rudy and his women waxba ha ka qorin. Berina mid dhagta ka qaniinta ayuu qabi jiray. LOL. Meelba mid baa u joogta, magaalo kasta oo Somaaliyeed oo SOL laga magacaabay wey ka yimaadeen. Inanku waa yaa salaam, oo malaha waa kuway ciyaal xafadku yidhaahdaan malaaigtaa salaanta. :D

Astaaqfirullah.

Rudy is one weird man, I am more than sure at 60years of age he will still be chasing after a teeny-popper. My thoughts are with his future spouse.

GaroweGal;821632 wrote:
Rudy is one weird man, I am more than sure at 60years of age he will still be chasing after a teeny-popper. My thoughts are with his future spouse.

A spouse who would probably also be in her very early 20s by the time he's sixty.

wyre   

rudy-Diiriye;820928 wrote:
25yrs old is not pretty any more in america....i dont date any american women over 20yrs! i am dating now a 19yrs old lady...shes really pretty!! lool. believe me shes pretty. everything is tight! lol...woow. Shes working next office to me..when i look at her...she just smiles.. kol. She already gave me her phone #. I just need to sync an off day with her. Shes black...but i havent seen like her for a long time. Shes got the most prettiest bod ever!! lol. I called her yesterday, told her to get some launch for us & bring to me...since i cant get away from my work. She did, came & dropped my lunch at my desk... U should have seen how surprised my co-workers were!! even the ladies were hi-5ing me!! lol. My boss told me that i was a kamikaze.

In america a 25yr old lady is like a car with 100k miles on it....its like buying a used car. But my next upcoming date is 27yrs old african lady...shes tight 2 since she got less miles. thats what i like about african ladies. They dont fool around 2 much.

:D:D

Rudy Meeqaa kuu mehersan haddeyr?

Like father like son, Rudy aabihiis buu ka keenay sheekadaan, maalin dhoweyd wuxuu lahaa Ilmo ila dhashay oo aan maqalkooda iyo muuqooda hayn baa jiro lolz

yo dee inga afar baa la ii qorey...wixii soo raacana waxba ka ma qabo. In my funeral, plz play this song for me.

When i get that feeling

i need sexual healing

u know the song!!