Sign in to follow this  
Wiil Cusub

Puntland, is “about 10-12 years behind Somaliland” the Economist

Puntland, according to a Western diplomat, is “about 10-12 years behind Somaliland” but seeks to entrench the autonomy

Economist

Nin kaa faan badan ilayn looma taag helo: reer Piraatland aaway

Just prove wrong

Somalia   

They quoted an analyst, what's an analyst, J Peter Pham?

This could mean anyone, how did he logically come up with that figure? The 7 years Puntland didn't exist, and the 4 years it spend in Mogadishu is exactly the average number of those you gave.

:D

Yet, Puntland manages to be more powerful than in its 13 years of existence while wasting money in Mogadishu compared to the secessionists which can't even get the fundamental thing right; secession.

Wiil Cusub;820033 wrote:
Puntland, according to a Western diplomat, is “about 10-12 years behind Somaliland” but seeks to entrench the autonomy

Nin kaa faan badan ilayn looma taag helo: reer Piraatland aaway

Just prove wrong

wallahi the funniest thing i read on sol in a while. if PL is 10 to 12 years behind SL, can someone explain why a native son of SL believes its PL that doing better than SL

Audio

Piratland made huge development under Faroole administration first time they publish their budget summery:

Puntland 2010-2011 Budget about 30- 38 million compare Somaliland 140 million including lokal govement budget.

Faroole works new "Axdi-qarameed" which he called "Dastuur". without constitution referendum it must be not more than "Axdi-qarameed"

The last somaliland "Axdi-qarameed" was 1997 shir beeleedkii Hargeisa

Wiil Cusub;820041 wrote:
Piratland made huge development under Faroole administration first time they publish their budget summery:

Puntland 2010-2011 Budget about 30- 38 million compare Somaliland 140 million including lokal govement budget.

Faroole works new "Axdi-qarameed" which he called "Dastuur". without constitution referendum it must be not more than "Axdi-qarameed"

even though your snm enclave had 7 years on PL, not only did PL surpassed you, but out plays you. just listen to your native son, or are you so slow to follow his points. no worry, hopefully it won't take 7 more years to make sense to you. :D

Somalia   

Wiil Cusub;820041 wrote:

Seriously, are you bragging up 140 million budget?

Malawi which can't afford to import gasoline has a budget of 2 BILLION and you claim to be a country, while we claim to be part of one of the poorest countries in the world.

Seriously, check yourself before you wreck yourself. "Eh, I was colonized by you, white man, and my budget is 140 million, am I not good enough?"

Wadani   

Say wallahi Puntland is ahead of Somaliland. I bet no Puntlander who believes in God can do so. Any takers?

Somalia;820043 wrote:

Malawi which can't afford to import gasoline has a budget of 2 BILLION and you claim to be a country, while we claim to be part of one of the poorest countries in the world.

Seriously, check yourself before you wreck yourself. "Eh, I was colonized by you, white man, and my budget is 140 million, am I not good enough?"

Somalia;820043 wrote:

"

Malawi with Population 14,901,000 and Somaliland 3,5 million with budget with 0% international help (Malawi 40% budget support)

Somalia   

Wiil Cusub;820049 wrote:
Malawi with Population 14,901,000 and Somaliland 3,5 million with budget with 0% international help (Malawi 40% budget support)

US Senator On Somaliland Aid

: USAID’s estimated FY2010 contribution to Somaliland is approximately
$46.8

million

^^^^^^^^^^ all the maps in the world will not make up for 20 years of political failure; failed to convince anyone even Ethiopia that uses berbera for free to recognize SL :o

Wiilcusub...How can you compare a country to dry region of country in the midst of prolonged civil? You are comparing apples to oranges.

Correction....Somaliland does get AID. Apart from private enterprise and diasporo, overwhelming development projects are financed by International Community.