Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Fadeexadii Galaydh

Mooge   

this was funny. togane is very skillful poet.

Obe hilowlow good poem. we know galaydh is a shameless guy so envious and venomous he bragged about trying to destroy puntland. loooool. waa ninku faanay inuu shacab dowlad ay dhisten o somaliyeed babiyo xasidnimo keligeed.

Jacpher;819972 wrote:
Wuxuu ku hadlaayo qof Muslim ah wax afkiisa soo mari kara maba aha.

Togane is stuck in the 90s. He's still crazy mad with clan animosity. This man is the poster child of the civil war. Oba tell your uncle it is 2012 and Somalia has moved beyond clan hatred, warfare and hostility.

tell him urself and what clan hatred do u mean loool the guy was calling his own clan Hutu and he also said he is a donkey driver lool i think the guy is hillarious cidna ma dhaafayo ,laakin runtii hadalo qof weyn ku hadlo maha could agree to that

Ninkaan jacburkiisa sanadahaan waaba laga neefsadee maxaa soo toosiye. Uma qoro, uma hadlo qof da'diisa jiro. Xishood maba jiro, qof weyn ayuu 'sharmuud' iyo waxaas ugu yeeraayaa. And the stinky qabiil names. Such a yax yax to read. I cringe each time I have had tried to read his jacburis (wax gabay u eg meesha kuma arki, let alone any murti).

Dhaqankii gaalnimadiisa uu ahaan jiray wataa. Absolutely un-Soomaali like dhaqan wuxuu qoro, especially qof da'diisa jiro again. Put the bottle down yaa dhaho or whatever crazy substance he is consuming.

Sensei   

This Godane person is "mental non-grata." Do not understand how he still remains relevant. Listen to the below, and we should all have good understanding of the person.

Mooge   

togane is a guy who tells his clan truth. he has no qabyalad interest. he is free man. ma gabado. kuligeen been ba laysku shegaya. munafaqiin ba tihiin kuligin oo markad keligin jogtan qabilada kaleba wa caydaan. loool. runta isu shegno. waxba togane yan la cayin. lol

ilahay cimri dher ha siyo profasoore togane. waa nin wadanimo ku dhertahay oo wadankisa u oya oo jecel wanag iyo dowladnimo.

The worst part is when he calls "Mama Khadija" siyad barre's wife a "b!tch" who used to sleep with a man from another clan. This is so disgusting and un-Islamic, to call an elderly woman who died many years ago a "b!tch*". This guy is the lowest of the low.

Abtigiis   

Mukulaalow;820104 wrote:
This guy is the lowest of the low.

I disagree. Mooge is the lowest because he takes this fool false professor seriously. Run buu sheegaa buu kuleeyayay. Ma waxaa run ah galaydh naagtiisu waa ***** iyo wuxuu u guursaday si uu siyaad ugu dhawaado? Where is the evidence? Ma waxaa run ah maamaa khadija way tuman jirtay? War waxan in xabad lagu dhuftuu istaahilaa ******* ka foosha xun.

wyre   

Is he Sheikh or Sharmoot?

Ninyahow ninkaan garki buu ceebeyay, ma saas buu gabyaa ku yahay, When I read this poem it seems as anoo dhageystay oday shirwac heestiisa uffffffffff

wyre   

I found out that my wife was being banged behind my back by a powerful Macavity *****ten Lord!

There was nothing I could do:

War xishood malahan miyaa wuxu ufe

UZTAAD   

I like professor Togane, his poems are very funny realy, he is not insulting any body this is his style .