Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Puntland Constitution Is An Affront to Somalinimo

Yo iska daafa....These 2 shytty-lands are like 2 lil sistas oo alabtoodi baa isku urtey!! One day hopefully, they willl shower, sheeydankana ika naari doonan, then grow up!!

keep hope alive...nomads.

I always knew butuland were hiding something.

Their threat to secede should be welcome as great news for Somalia.

What else would we miss except greedy powerhungry pro-piracy and pro-ethiopia.

I say good riddance!

U were never wadanis.

Haatu   

I agree with Chimera and all the others. I have had enough of this BS hypocrisy. Whatever my disagreements with S/Land may be, I salute and respect them for their honesty but the sheer hypocrisy P/Land is playing at is something else (yacni anoo Gaarissa jooga baan alalaas kiina ka saaxan waayey). I want to secede, yacni tafaddal, we all know where that will take you. The Koonfur waa hodan, you need it, what the hell, all Somalis need it more than it needs them. Beeraheeds iyo kheyraadkeeda yaa ka maarmi karaa.

But if you all all see it fit to leave, then do so because muwaadin P/land iyo muwaadin Soomaaliyeed laba isla socon karaan ma'ahaan.

Ah the hypocrisy!

Haatu;819427 wrote:
I agree with Chimera and all the others. I have had enough of this BS hypocrisy. Whatever my disagreements with S/Land may be, I salute and respect them for their honesty but the sheer hypocrisy P/Land is playing at is something else (yacni anoo Gaarissa jooga baan alalaas kiina ka saaxan waayey). I want to secede, yacni tafaddal, we all know where that will take you. The Koonfur waa hodan, you need it, what the hell, all Somalis need it more than it needs them. Beeraheeds iyo kheyraadkeeda yaa ka maarmi karaa.

But if you all all see it fit to leave, then do so because muwaadin P/land iyo muwaadin Soomaaliyeed laba isla socon karaan ma'ahaan.

Ah the hypocrisy!

get a load of the troll. kulula anoo jooga garrisa. who cares.

PL baa constitution samaysatay miyaa xattaa Hatu soo kicisay. What's all these fuss about? If federalism is agreed and to be the rule of law, then this is how Somalia will be like.

Haatu   

kingofkings;819431 wrote:
get a load of the troll. kulula anoo jooga garrisa. who cares.

:D Mate I'm not a troll, I was on this forum way before you ever showed up, so how do you know whether or not I'm a troll?

Besides, in runta la isku sheego waa wax fiican.

Haatu   

Gheelle.T;819434 wrote:
PL baa constitution samaysatay miyaa xattaa Hatu soo kicisay. What's all these fuss about? If federalism is agreed and to be the rule of law, then this is how Somalia will be like.

Gheele sxb I'm not against federalism if it's the way towards peace but in soomaalinimo lagu tunto whilst holding bulugley makes my blood boil.

But hey, what does a sujuu know eh? ;)

PS: Nice to see you too sxb :D

Mario B   

Haatu;819435 wrote:
:D
Mate I'm not a troll, I was on this forum way before you ever showed up, so how do you know whether or not I'm a troll?

Besides, in runta la isku sheego waa wax fiican.

I have said enough times on this forum, the likes of KK can't handle the truth, period! He ain't different from any other secessionist.

Hatu, sidee Somalinimo loogu tumtay? As far as we know PL is part and parcel of Somalia. Maalinta ay wax kale sheegato, markaa dadka dhiigu ha ku kaco, laakiin naga daaya oohintan beenta :)

Mar haddayba hurdadii kaa soo kacsheen maxaa kaloo rabnaa !!

Welcome back saxib.

Haatu   

Thanks.

The thing that gets me going is being a P/land national if what has been posted is true. You can't be a national of a state, but you can be a national of only a country. It's like someone saying I'm a Californian national. Utter nonsense. That's the bit I think goes against Soomaalinimo.

The other bits that have been mentioned is just Faroole playing politics to me.

lool@Puntland seceding

War waataan xaaji xunjuf waayaan inaysan Puntland Somalia ka go'eyn , dastuurkuna dhib masoo wado ee saa u ogaadaa