Sign in to follow this  
baalcade

The impending talks between ‘somaliland’ and the tfg

baalcade   

However, it is important to note that operative Paragraph 6 of the
of the London Conference calls for negotiations between ‘Somaliland and the TFG’, not between ‘Somalia and Somaliland’ as some die-hard secessionists claim.The import of this operative Paragraph is that the talks should take place in the context of the Unity and Territorial Integrity of Somalia.

LANDER   

Clutching at Straws really.

I think we ought to differentiate between those who desire unity but are pragmatic which is the majority of Somalis

in Somalia I believe, and these NSPU types who are disgruntled Somalilanders with tribal grievances.

Carafaat   

LANDER;818161 wrote:
Clutching at Straws really.

I think we ought to differentiate between those who desire unity but are pragmatic which is the majority of Somalis

in Somalia I believe, and these NSPU types who are disgruntled Somalilanders with tribal grievances.

:D you recongnize them when they say "SNM ha joogto deegaankooda". :D

Carafaat   

Taleexi, yes they are. :D

Waxa lasii yaaba kuwa markaa tulooyinka la kala guriya. Anaga ayaa xaga degen iyo anaga ayaa tuladaa iska leh oo majority ka ah.

Majority of dad baahan goormee faan noqotay.

Carafaad wa run laakin Taleexi iyo anigo qaraabo baanu nahay laakin isagu ma ogala inu hargeysa maalin casumaad ku yimaado hada anigu diyaar baan u ahay inan tago taleex iyo xaysimo iyo meelaha u ka so jeedo.