Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Baardheere will fall within a fortnight.

rudy-Diiriye;818053 wrote:
I rather see AS stay...than see more effed up warlords waste more somali lives with their clan BS!! when tf this is gonna end!! I betchya...its gonna end only when all warlords are shot in the head.

We must prefer the criminal militias to the lunatic alqeada, they do not think of themselves as the only muslims in Somalia.

The only reason I support tfg is because the other alternative is much worser.

Sensei   

It is unfortunate some would not welcome this as good news; I do hope it comes into fruition, sooner than later.

Carafaat   

faarah22, why the name calling. Uztaad has a point, if you dont agree then explain why you dont agree with point or intentions.

Any news on Baardhere?

Carafaat   

Somalia;817921 wrote:
Inshallah. Then
Azania
and
Jubbaland
will duel it out. Let the games begin.
icon_cool.gif

Somalia, it's not a game. who do you support anyway.

Gabbal   

Libaax-

The Gedo forces are sitting on two sides of the city. The Somali-only Gedo troops who captured Garbahareey and the more northern districts are 5 km to Baardheere from that side while the mix Somali and Kenyan group from southwest are also sitting on the outskirts of Baardheere from Buusaar/Fafaxdhuun/Ceel-waaq side.

Al Shabaab is being asked to peacefully vacate the town and they while realizing cannot defend their positions in the town are hesitant about moving out as they have invested greatly in the town as the most important line of defense for Kismaayo, their foundations.

If they vacate Baardheere, it will also be a great morale loss for their lines in Kismaayo and do not wish to hurry the risk of subordination, mutiny, and disorganization. It is well known the Shabaab in Kismaayo are in an uneasy and opportunistic alliance with the Gedo clan in Kismaayo ever since they united to remove Ras Kambooni and Hisbul Islam from the city. The Shabaab do not want to risk this Kismaayo powerbase becoming their "5th column" which is possible if Shabaab is shown to be weak in the Jubba Valley. Baardheere is the only town preventing this perception from being formed.

But rest assured Baardheere will fall within a fortnight, the question is can they be removed without actually bringing fighting to the city.

Gabbal   

Waad mahadsantahay adeer but I must say my credibility is not held accountable by the limitations of your judgement. Baardheere will fall within a fortnight that I am sure of; the precise moments of that happenstance will be controlled by the forces on the ground there and God.

This is quite feasible and good news for all. Alshabaab have been weakened and were losing territory in the past few months quite rapidly. It's only possible that they might vacate most of the areas in the south including Baardheere, Jubba's and Kismayo as they can't hold on it any longer.

Carafaat   

It's a matter of time when Al Shabaab will be wiped out and Shabaabi kids go back to school again.

Question is what after they are military defeated? What will be the political platform for the region. Next to AzAnia, you have Jubbaland and Sheick Hasan's caravan for the 6 regions of Souther Somalia.

Somalia   

Carafaat;818119 wrote:
Somalia, it's not a game. who do you support anyway.

Right now I support neither one of them, but sooner a later it is in their best interest to unite as one.

Carafaat   

Somalia;820288 wrote:
Right now I support neither one of them, but sooner a later it is in their best interest to unite as one.

I agree. But the question is should the new maamul be for each province seperatly, consist of 3 region like Jubbaland/Azania want or 6 regions like Sheick Hassan wants.

Or maybe Kismayo should have a seperate provincial city status like Banadir leaving regions free to form a State together.

Somalia   

A 6 state region would be more stable than a 3 state one because Azania/Jubbaland rivalry would rise again.

As for Kismayo, it's going to whoever is the majority.