Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Baardheere will fall within a fortnight.

Gabbal   

It will fall either tonight or tomorrow night thereby removing Al Shabab's control from any part of the Gedo Region. May they run away in peace.

Gabal is in the know when it comes to Ethiopian/TFG offense against Alshabaab thus his announcement has a measure of credibility .

It is The Zack however who will be the bearer of Kismayo news as he has been on top of Kenyan/Azania militia progress toward Kismayo.

Gabbal   

Xiin-

Your assumptions there do not hint of creative calibrations and may even show regression in analytical thought as it relates to Somali events in that theater. It is quite unfortunate really.

^^With you I never fail to get the exact reaction characteristic of your online persona.

Noo wad sheekada, I await the Baardheere development.

Gabbal   

xiinfaniin;817920 wrote:
^^With you I never fail to get the exact reaction characteristic of your online persona.

Noo wad sheekada, I await the Baardheere development.

I suppose, then, my consistency must hold some sort of an allure for you sxb; if you so wish to antagonize it on a routine basis. :)

Gabal, you are second only to Oodweyne when it comes to sharing your convictions on the certainty of some political milestones :D

This is not the first calendar entry you made, but we will hold you onto it , and it is only two days away...

Waa inoo April 14th :D

Still depending on Ethiopian muscle to further the goal of tribal militia...loool The other tribal militia in the name of Azania might beat you to Kismayo, apura, andale andale muchachos

AYOUB   

xiinfaniin;817916 wrote:
Gabal is in the know when it comes to Ethiopian/TFG offense against Alshabaab thus his announcement has a measure of credibility .

It is The Zack however who will be the bearer of Kismayo news as he has been on top of Kenyan/Azania militia progress toward Kismayo.

Shame your Pirateland/Saracen have no influence down in Mississippi. Let's hope Caanoole Caravan makes a comeback. :)

I rather see AS stay...than see more effed up warlords waste more somali lives with their clan BS!! when tf this is gonna end!! I betchya...its gonna end only when all warlords are shot in the head.