Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Somaliland Rain Appreciation Thread

Tallaabo   

^ Proper governments plan and work for the development of their societies but unfortunately in Somaliland we do not have a proper government. What we have got is a group of self-serving clueless ex clan warlords.

<cite>
said:</cite>

^ Proper governments plan and work for the development of their societies but unfortunately in Somaliland we do not have a proper government. What we have got is a group of self-serving clueless ex clan warlords.

you're just a self-hating Somalilander. Keep your vile opinions to yourself. the SL government is not perfect but they are working hard to get us to the first rung of development.

Tallaabo   

Ok if your idea of being "not perfect" is the utter inability and incompetence of the so-called government to dig even a basic well for our hard pressed rural communities, then I dread to think of what they would be like if they are "bad" in your estimation.

its being RAINING like MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........yesterday it rained even more. mashallah, y'all.

all this water is going to waste. these people are animals. why can't they make reservoirs, you know. this government is useless. the people even worse. i wish a huge ship transported them to outer space, so only a few useful people remained...........

massive rains, right now. i'm surprised they haven't cut off the electricity. electricity providers usually cut the electricity during heavy rains because people can get electrocuted.

congratulations and the highest hambalyos to reer Somaliland. the rains have started on schedule this year. its been raining the last two days. mashallah.

Waaryaa Alpha, where are the pics though. You don't update your garden photos anymore either. Has that place bored you or what? Hope you're having a wonderful time,man!

<cite>
said:</cite>

Waaryaa Alpha, where are the pics though. You don't update your garden photos anymore either. Has that place bored you or what? Hope you're having a wonderful time,man!

Hi Gheele,

doing great, mashallah.

the garden died sxb. it looks terrible now. all the diverse plants have died, i kinda lost interest in the project loool. but the rains, i hope will replenish their roots. i don't know why but the rains make everyone happy for some strange reason here.

Rain is a blessing, sxb. Post some pics IA. And don't give up on the garden man. The rain and little bit of fertilization could regenerate them into health plants again.