Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Somaliland Rain Appreciation Thread

its raining now. it rained from 12:30 to 13:15 then stopped. its started again in the last 10mins. this rain is awesome walahi. y'all are probably wondering what my fascination with the rain is?

its really important. people's moods have changed and uplifted. produce is cheaper, the animals can graze from the abundant fields soaked by the rainfall. the rain is sacred here, in the republic and across the Somali-speaking world. mashallah. oh Allah please make it rain everyday. i haven't been this happy in months.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

P.S - will upload the pics later on, inaars. :D

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

its RAINING heavily right now. its GREAT to have the rains backs. its smells very earthy outside. earlier today there were onkod sounds and stuff. there are big clouds full of rains covering the city right now. mashallah.

its still raining right now and since 5:55PM. it was so sudden. i was outside working on the garden one minute and the next it was raining cats and dogs..:P mashallah.

its raining now. its been raining for the last 10mins. nothing like yesterdays epic rains but its too early to comment on its velocity and other such variables.

oba hiloowlow;934079 wrote:
Al i heard people drowned in Dooxo Awbarkhadle

yes!

infact, one of the members of the SL upper house, the ''guurti'' died last week as a result of drowning, along with his entourage. it's very sad to hear the rain has been destructive.....but for the most part, the rains have been welcomed in high spirits.

it rained very briefly. the electricity went out and i couldn't update y'all in real time. but it rained and there is the fresh smell of rain in the air and now there's a rainbow because its sunny outside. and its beautiful. mashallah.

Its mad, right now. too MUCH rain.

i think my house is flooded :P

tsunami warning, ma istidhi!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

its smells beautiful. enjoying the rain, listening to biggie. caahi maha, walle.