Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Somaliland Rain Appreciation Thread

it rained quite early today. started around 12pm and it was beautiful. becos the road next to my house isnt paved, there was a little stream and it was amazing...ruunti. later on i was in town and was informed by my friend that they didn't receive the rains in their area...this is interesting.

NGONGE   

I can't get over the fact that the sky looks too close (an optical illusion as a result of a lack of lots of big buildings, I'm sure) or the beautiful sight of lightening in the distance though it's clear and blue right above you.

Carafaat   

Ngonge, how about the stars. specially when you are somehwere dark like in the myi. It looks amazing you can see the milkyway, all the stars, caadi maha, diffrent colours, falling stars, the craters on the moon.

NGONGE   

^^ I was sitting with a group of people one night and kept looking up for long periods of time. They thought I was bored! :D

AYOUB   

NGONGE why did you break that guys neck then? I thought it was a political thuggery rather than personal. :) Mise Norf baad uhiilinisay? ;)

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;823148 wrote:
They have done quite a bit wouldn't you say?

Yes they did. But that's no reason for me to become a fan of that party dee. I like to support a party becuase I believe in its values and vision, not because of any emotional connections. Can't stand Kulmiye to be honest.

Ayoub, I found out about that man in the hotel lobby (or was it a living room? :D). Norf's mates always talked about that stuff. Heh.

N.O.R.F   

Everyone talks politics dee.

Values? Vision? Or not wanting to be seen as another adeerkiisa taageeraaya? Pull the other one :D

AYOUB   

NGONGE;823158 wrote:
I found out about that man in the hotel lobby (or was it a living room?
:D
). Norf's mates always talked about that stuff. Heh.

So you were at the crime scene, but only as an innocent star-gazing bystander.