Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Somaliland Rain Appreciation Thread

Carafaat   

maanshallah. I like the monsoon rains. it's smells fresh, sounds relaxed and gives a cleansing to the mind. makes one sleepy though.

wyre   

Wow great, annagana the scientists lied to us, saying roob baa di'i doona saa'id eh maanta oo arbaca eh, And arbaco almost gone

Mario B   

And He it is Who sendeth the winds, glad tidings heralding His mercy, and We send down purifying water from the sky, (48) That We may give life thereby to a dead land, and We give many beasts and men that We have created to drink thereof. (49) And verily We have repeated it among them that they may remember, but most of mankind begrudge aught save ingratitude. [Quran sura 25]

It rained more than the previous two times today. mashallah. this time the electricity went out for close to an hour, which meant i couldn't update y'all in real time. I recently changed my time to GMT+3 local time.

BN   

Markaan Xamar joogay, waxaan xasuustaa roobab xoog leh oo ku sii da'i jirey magaaladaas. Caruurta wey ku ciyaari jireen, lakiin odayaasha baa roob iyo barwaaqo ilaahay ku mahad celiyey. Kuwa hadda wadanka joogo, waxaan ka codsanaa inay sawiro qaadaan oo ee soo bandhigaan. We take such common occurrences for granted where we are these days...