Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Fuaad shangoole with delegation arrives in galgala Bari region of Puntland.

^Lol, I know you love Gadane for the sake of Allah.

My question, what guarantees do you have that Shangole will not attack you secessionist clan state.

Who said i love Godane where did i say that?

The fact is he is now in Galgala Somalia,Somaliland on the other hand will protect its borders they have with Somalia whether the garowe clan enclave rules it or the Shabaab or atam it doesn't matter.Somaliland has nothing to do with this Qandalaawi other than sharing a border with Somalia but that's about it.

Carafaat   

Guys, on a serieuz note Al Shabaab is not a joke. They are the enemy of all Somali's.

If Shangole is in Galgala Faroole has every right to fight them.

Fuad the crook Shangoole and the A L Qaeda bunch seeking refugee in the mountains won't amount to anything. Actually this is great news for the people of Puntland. We know who the enemy is. It's is the fake religious groups who do not want any peace or progress for the people of Somalia as a whole.

Abwaan   

Illeen haddii uu Faroole khalkhalay oo cabaad billaabay ninkii baa hawada soo galay...:D. Ilaahay Shongolle iyo Sh-artiisa degaannadaan haka badbaadiyo...