Sign in to follow this  
Wadani

Blind dates

Wadani   

So a few days ago my cousin recomended some girl to me, who ive never seen, and suggessted I meet her for coffee or something to see if i like her. But i said no, cuz If I dont end up liking her id be hurting her feelings lol. I feel like blind dates are just a recipe for disaster.

What do yall think?

Wadani -- It seems you are looking for love otherwise your dear cousin wouldn't have suggested a girl at all. I say meet up with her, you might never know she could be your potential future wife lol or are you scared she may hurt your feelings in the long run. There is nothing wrong with blind dates. Take a gamble see where it takes you. Place your trust upon Allah and dive right in I say.

Somalia   

GaroweGal;816103 wrote:
Wadani -- It seems you are looking for love otherwise your dear cousin wouldn't have suggested a girl at all.

:D

Wadani   

Whats so funny? Ofcourse im looking for love, im a heterosexual male. Ma kuwa teamka kale u ciyaaraad tahay taloo?

Wadani   

lol thats funny. If u knew my situation ud swallow ur comment in a hurry. I have no problems watsoever in the women department, alhamdulillah. The issue is finding one that'll meet my standards.

Somalia   

Somalicentric;816128 wrote:
The man ain't scared he just doesn't want her to turn out to be a fat one with a stuttering problem.

YOU HAVE NO HEART WADANI (runs off crying).

Lol, sarcasm is appreciated on this forum. :D

Mario B   

The man ain't scared he just doesn't want her to turn out to be a fat one with a stuttering problem.

LOL, the last thing the man needs is to be with a woman because he feels sorry for her.

Aaliyyah   

If you are ready for marriage and your cousin suggested a friend go for it if she suggested a relative? Stay away. I just don't like dealing with a family. Bari hadaad rabin if she was just a friend what's the chance ull meet her.

War Wadani, wali masoo taagantahay. Last time waxaa na weydiineysay how to find a good, cultured, religious and with good manners sister.

Tan ayaaba laga yaabaa inay isku tahay waxaas. You should have met her. Dadka si lee isku bartaan, ha ahaato bannaanka, internetka, xaafad dhexdeeda, shaneemo, masaajid, goob ciyaaro, goob jimicsi, maqaayad -- meel lee la isku baranaa. And every first meeting is a 'blind' oo la isma oga qofka dabeecadiisa waxee tahay.

Qoftaan la kulan, haddee ku qancisana kasii wad sheekada meesha. I guess iyadaba is asking same questions as you are. It is not like inay tabeelo tahay waiting for you.

Puh-lees, Somali men always appreciated women with adipose tissue why all the sudden change?