Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Mombasa - Famous for its Mganga - PICTURES

nuune   

I am not a camera person, and normally don't take pictures in every place I visit, but did this for Malika, Blessed and other Solers who love Mombasa and its Mganga.

This was last week.

Masaajidkan waxaa casharo ka akhriyo Dahir Aweys walaalkiis, Ahmed Dahir Aweyd, also Imaam, great scholar

kenya060.jpg

Nyali beach, and Pirates beach, the first one is mostly a private beach, the Pirates beach is public one, this is where I have seen naked Somali girls in see through Bikini with no rajabeeto(I am not exaggerating this), not only girls but habroqaaqaawan oo Soomaali ah, waa la dhaqaaqey.

kenya073.jpg

kenya074.jpg

kenya075.jpg

kenya076.jpg

kenya077.jpg

kenya079.jpg

kenya084.jpg

kenya085.jpg

kenya101.jpg

Will add more later on.

nuune   

Mganga in action, every street you go, there is ad like this, recently, the place I was staying, some people told me not to stay cuz I will get kidnapped by some form of Jinni, well I went to the place, yes, what they were saying is true, I have being hanging out with the Jinni living in the house for few days, when I came out of the house every morning, people across the street were asking me endless questions, how did it go, did they beat you up, did they kidnapped you, and so on, I told them, the Jinns in there are real Masaakiin and need companion and not rebellious, be kind so that they will be kind to you in return, innamal acmaali bi niyaat

kenya138.jpg

Maaddeey   

Nice pics, nuune

Masaajidkaas waa qabow, Sheekh Abul Caynayn la yiraahdo oo Birmingham ka yimid ayaa uga badan Masjidka Sheekh Axmed.

nuune   

qaboow saa'id ah waliba masaajidkaas, cuz abkeey marawaxad oo dhan ayey u daaraan, even without it, wali waa iska qaboow.

kenya146.jpg

kenya147.jpg

kenya150.jpg

kenya152.jpg

kenya137.jpg

kenya136.jpg

kenya134.jpg

kenya133.jpg

kenya132.jpg

kenya129.jpg

Malika   

Nuune - lower your gaze bala guyirii adna indha aad kuu sii gubeysaa the poor women, maxaa kaa shan iyo toban?..

Mombasa has got nothing on my beloved Dar es salaam. Ha ha ha@ the mganga sign, yup! if you want a sheep for a husband or if you want that neighbours lion of a husband - one only needs to visit the mganga..ha ha ha astagfirullah, swahiligu waa daad wanagsan dacad bee iska yihin.

BOB   

Nuune,

Mganga business is booming thanks to mainly Somalis. :P

PS. How many guys sent you a PM BEGGING for the pics of bilcaamaha bikiniga xirnaa? waan is ognahay aniga iyo adiga illeyn indhaha kaliya kuma aadan gubine. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Blessed   

^Why is that? Are the Somali the consumers or the 'sheikhs'. I'm hearing a lot about Kenya dad sixir looga soo qabtay. :(

Thanks for the pics, Nuune. What a beautiful city, this is making me slightly depressed, I can't wait for this year to end.

Nice pics ya Nuune. Lakin adi jeans iyo shaati gacmo dheer ma ku joogtay meesha. War xuma sheega jooji waryaa, sawiradana sii wad!!

BOB   

*Blessed;815398 wrote:
^Why is that? Are the Somali the consumers or the 'sheikhs'. I'm hearing a lot about Kenya dad sixir looga soo qabtay.
:(

^^ Unfortunately we're the main consumers and I'm sorry to say this laakiin dumarka inay u badanyihiin ayaa isoo gaartay...Allah knows best.

Waligey ma arag qof la sixray laakiin waxaan Nairobi ku aqaanay oday indhool ahoo reer Mombasa ahaa oo la odhan jiray waxbuu sixraa, I used to steal pigeons from himafter school just to prove to the other kids that it was all lies and he couldn't do anything. A lot of people mainly women from different races including dadkeena used to come and see him and some of them were rich judging by the cars they drove...!

PS. Benin is the undisputed King of sixir in Africa. in their caasimadda Cotonou they have an exclusive market dedicated to that sort where you can buy all things for all occasions. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Peace, Love & Unity,

nuune   

Gheelle.T;815431 wrote:
Nice pics ya Nuune. Lakin adi jeans iyo shaati gacmo dheer ma ku joogtay meesha. War xuma sheega jooji waryaa, sawiradana sii wad!!

lool jeans and shaati gacmo dheer, gacmaha dheer waan laabey camal, haye do you fancy Istanbul, waa meeshii sanadkii 2010 la iga qafaashey, waxaan nasiib u helay inaan sawiro ka soo qaado mar aan 10 days joogey recently, xataa waxaan ku sigtey inaan u dhawaado ama ka soo qaado sawir meeshii aan gabadhii Jinka kula kulmayey ee Hotel Conrad u dhaweeyd, balse sawirkiiba waa ii qaadmi waayey, barxad u dhaweyd baan la haleelay laakin.

For those who missed gabadhii Jinka aheyd ee Istanbul iga kaxeesatey september 2010, waa kan threadkii(ma dhameystirna waayo iyagaan wali u xannibnahey) Gabahii Istanbul iga qafaalatey

Istanbul Pictures is related to Mombasa since both were one trip, no need for another thread.

Istanbul pictures

istanbuul.jpg

istanbuul1.jpg

The reception area of the hotel I was staying, Ramada Hotel

istanhbul.jpg

istanhbul1.jpg

istanhbul2.jpg

istanhbul3.jpg

Here is Ramada Hotel from a near distance

istanhbul4.jpg

istanhbul5.jpg

istanhbul6.jpg

istanhbul7.jpg

nuune   

Istanbul pictures last week

istanhbul5.jpg

istanhbul6.jpg

istanhbul7.jpg

^^^ This spot I had to take the picture in secret mode, it is not far from where gabadhii Jinka aheyd iga kaxeesatey, we passed this spot markey ii wadey banki cidlada ahaa, can't forget it.

istanhbul8.jpg

istanhbul9.jpg

istanhbul10.jpg

istanhbul11.jpg

istanhbul12.jpg

istanhbul13.jpg

^^The Blue Mosque from distance

istanhbul14.jpg