Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Men Only-No Women are allowed

Those left in the "good old boys club" are dying and dwindling breed. There are more women in the workforce today then men. Girls consistently outperform boys in all levels of education. These dinosaurs still left in that club are soon going to be replaced by woman. Its only a matter of time before other avenues are found to conduct these supposed business deals that are done on the gulf course.

nuune   

Blessed, came only today from Mombasa trip and Nairobi, yes, missed the qaraxyada in Mombasa(the very place it happened ayaan joogey), other than that, Mombasa is nice place, to work and to live, and I guess it is time inaad arrange gareysaan a trip down there.

Haye, I am not a camera savvy person(not interested in pictures but only in the very real places), saying that I took few pictures in xeebta(deleted the somali girls in bilkini) and in city center pictures, you will love the place, I will be back there soon.

Jinni stories, guess what I have in my camera, Malika will love it, sixir la xayeysiinayo waligaa ma aragtey oo wadooyinka ku dhagan in Mombasa big streets and in downtown, everywhere, waad yaabi, taleefankan soo qaraac baa ku qoran xayeysiinta boardka hadaad rabtid inaad jaceelkaaga xoojisid ama aad soo ridatid odeygaaga lagaa xoogey, ama in jinni lagaa saaro ama lagu galiyo, Mombasa is famous for these kind of things though, and no, that is not the reason I visited smileys.gif

BOB   

^^ There's no fun if there's no women! Odayaashaan caddaanka tacbaaniinta ah anagee waxee rabaan noo sheegaayaan. ;)

Peace, Love & Unity.

Malika   

It's a man's world.

Men only 'social, economical and political clubs' have always been there - nothing new. I forgot the religious clubs..lol

nuune, bisinka why would I love such an adv? lol. those can even be found in some newspaper here in UK, waar waan kuu sheegee there is money to be made - Lol. Astagfirullah, astagfirullah.

Malika;815220 wrote:
^Really? News to me..Lol

Even BOB admitted to that so there you have it hahaha..

Without women men are nothing. Yes that's right I said it NOTHING :D

Its probably a freaking guy club...no women! hell....me love them ladies! all my good friends r ladies...they kind, nice and got that electricity that makes u booya and see stars in your head!! u know what i am talking about!!

rudy-Diiriye;815222 wrote:
Its probably a freaking guy club...no women! hell....me love them ladies! all my good friends r ladies...they kind, nice and got that electricity that makes u booya and see stars in your head!! u know what i am talking about!!

Ahuh that's right you know me love you too my cali homeboy, oh my goodness your so hilarious you never fail to make me laugh. I love them kind funny men who know how to light up your world oh yeah. You are such a loving man unlike some beasty men on here. Don't ever change darling stay just the way you are :D

BOB   

Bluelicious;815221 wrote:
Even BOB admitted to that so there you have it hahaha..

Without women men are nothing. Yes that's right I said it NOTHING
:D

Blue, I didn't admit to nothing other than state the obvious BUT let's not deny that women will commit mass suicide if there were no men around to constantly tell them how beautiful they are, how sweet they smell, how hypnotic her eyes are, how magnetic her smile is and how gorgeous her lips look...we rock your boat the same way you tickle our fancy. ;)

Peace, Love & Unity.

I thought my computer was going to explode if i clicked on this thread... surprisingly not.

As you were.

Ahem* BOB-- Committing Suicide? a little of a stretch don't you think?

Malika   

^Lol - I wonder what insecure women BOB has been hanging out with..Lool.

I get the club thing, I could posse as a man - just to escape women!! Sometimes women can be a bore..lol

BOB   

Somalicentric;815249 wrote:
Ahem* BOB-- Committing Suicide? a little of a stretch don't you think?

You've never seen a woman commit suicide over a man? Ever heard of Juliet? Anne? Carol? Philippa? Susan? Monica? Wanjirũ? Wambũi? Njeri? Wanjikũ? Nyambũra? Wairimũ? Waithĩra? Wangarĩ? Wangũi? They've all committed suicide when the men in their lives deserted them. :)

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Malika;815341 wrote:
^Lol - I wonder what insecure women BOB has been hanging out with..Lool.

Ooouch Malika, wacha kunaniumiza moyo jamani. ;) I'm not allowed to hang out with women at all, they say I'm bad for them. :confused:

Peace, Love & Unity.