Sign in to follow this  
BOB

2011/2012 Champions League Semi-final.

BOB   

Tuesday on 17th April Bayern Munich will host Real Madird for the 1st leg in this year’s champions league while next day Chelsea will welcome Barcelona at the Bridge.

I won’t lie I want Real V Barca final and I hope it happens but obviously Mourinho doesn’t want that and we all know why! He’s started putting pressure on the referee between Chelsea V Barca tie by cleverly implying that Barca will be favoured.

The man is scared of Barca and all these noises coming from him is a testament to how much he dreads facing them because let’s not forget that Barca could actually end his tenure at Madrid simply because they want to win the Champions league more than Copa Del Rey and La Liga and Mourinho knows fully well that as long as Barca is there he’s got no chance.

Sorry OZ but I can’t see Chelsea stopping Messi and Barca, you might trouble them at the Bridge with your rugby tactics but just like Milan they’ll tear you a new one in the second leg at the Camp Nou.

Bayern is no match for Real and I expect them to be knocked out by the 9 time winners in a fairly tight contest.

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ I have a feeling that Bayern (assuming all their players are fit) might actually win this year's cup.

Wigad   

Waryaa BoB we did not get "torn a new one" we just got cheated with cheap penalties thats all, granted we still would have lost but not by 3-1.

Any ways I think Chelsea will lose quite easily their defence is not very organised and you need an organised defence against Barca.

Bayern might also pull an upset if you could call it that agains Madrid cause of Madrid's shaky defence.

nuune   
Tuujiska oo waxaan maqlaayey chelsick ayaa koobka iska leh, meeqa koob ee leedahay, he has being saying that for the last couple of years, waxna ma reenin hehehe, kulahaa Drogba ayaa la soo bixi doono mindi

Garnaqsi   

Nonsense. Chelsea tamed Barcelona time and again. They tamed them with Ronaldinho on the field. If you can't vision Chelsea stopping Messi, then you know very little about football. As to what Mourinho means about referees favouring Barcelona, see this:

BOB   

Most of Chelsea players were at their peak, healthy and on form THEN and bursting with confidence and you still needed Carvalho to foul Valdes to get the winner. Yes Chelsea were unlucky to lose to Barca the same way Chelsea were lucky to beat them at the Bridge but do I think they're favoured? Nope and Mourinho knows that as well but he's not man enough to admit that.

Lampard, Drogba, Terry, Essien who were the back bone of that team that used to give Barca a run for their money are all in the twilight zone of their careers especially Essien who I think is as good as finished and the most crucial thing is, Messi was 19 year old winger battling with his injury demons playing in a team set up to get the best out of Ronaldinho.

Mourinho tried to beat Barca with every game plan imaginable including assaulting Messi and Co and he failed yet he accuses Barca of being favoured, what does he want? Allow Pepe to use machete? Swiss knife for Ramos? Inter were lucky to get some crucial decisons against few teams otherwise the treple would've never happened and this is coming from an Inter fan, Real get soft decisions every week and just last week Ronaldo took a balatant dive to win a free-kick which he scored from via a deflection but Pep is a classy man and manager and you'll never see him snitching on no one unlike a certain special one who is obssessed with everything Barca.

If rooting for Barca against a very boring and aging side who could barely beat a 10 man Benfica at home means that I have a limited knowledge of football then so be it, I'm a proud Gooner anyway. ;)

PS. Carvalhos' confession http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/sport/i-may-have-fouled-victor-admits-carvalho-7179662.html

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB;815592 wrote:
If rooting for Barca against a very boring and aging side who could barely beat a 10 man Benfica at home means that I have a limited knowledge of football then so be it..

Chelsea 1-0 Barcelona :D

Oz   

BOB;814998 wrote:
Tuesday on 17th April Bayern Munich will host Real Madird for the 1st leg in this year’s champions league while next day Chelsea will welcome Barcelona at the Bridge.

I won’t lie I want Real V Barca final and I hope it happens but obviously Mourinho doesn’t want that and we all know why! He’s started putting pressure on the referee between Chelsea V Barca tie by cleverly implying that Barca will be favoured.

The man is scared of Barca and all these noises coming from him is a testament to how much he dreads facing them because let’s not forget that Barca could actually end his tenure at Madrid simply because they want to win the Champions league more than Copa Del Rey and La Liga and Mourinho knows fully well that as long as Barca is there he’s got no chance.

Sorry OZ but I can’t see Chelsea stopping Messi and Barca, you might trouble them at the Bridge with your rugby tactics but just like Milan they’ll tear you a new one in the second leg at the Camp Nou.

Bayern is no match for Real and I expect them to be knocked out by the 9 time winners in a fairly tight contest.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Take that back

nuune   

^^ Naga daa dee, sxb, you can't win any finals by playing in your own half for the whole 90 minutes, 95% of the ball was with Barca for the whole game, standing in your own half and trying to defend, or staring each other is not football sxb, getting a small lucky at the end saved you guys, and saved Torress who was out of form.

Waxaas team ma ahan, and I mean it, aniga maba necbi Chelsea, but that Drogba ayaa Chelsea ka dhigey the worst club in any standard, get rid of that sagaaro.

Garnaqsi   

nuune;822589 wrote:
^^ Naga daa dee, sxb, you can't win any finals by playing in your own half for the whole 90 minutes, 95% of the ball was with Barca for the whole game, standing in your own half and trying to defend, or staring each other is not football sxb, getting a small lucky at the end saved you guys, and saved Torress who was out of form.

Waxaas team ma ahan, and I mean it, aniga maba necbi Chelsea, but that Drogba ayaa Chelsea ka dhigey the worst club in any standard, get rid of that sagaaro.

I'm amazed people appreciate attacking football and somehow criticise defensive football. Barcelona played an attacking football that was quite frankly embarrassing to watch. They must have taken the ball inside the box at least fifty times and failed to have a shot. It's like these guys are trained to only score passes. In my opinion, creating endless triangular passes and walking the ball into the box and not having meaningful shots at the goal is far more boring than 'parking the bus', as it were. The better team won.