Sign in to follow this  
Cali_Gaab

Somaliland army places high number of quraanjo in burco's prison

For a 'surprise' attack that was recieved from many fronts, one must wonder what went wrong when the quraanjo were on the offense.

I'm embarrassed on behalf of Khaatumo.

Somalia   

You just rounded up random people. If they were actually prisoners of war, you would have placed them in Laascaanood but you know they wouldn't take it when civilians are imprisoned.

1:20

Listen to where he says you got ALL of those niggas, 47? I mean come on, 47 caught, you are better than the US military.

Greater than the US military, perhaps. Or could it be the quraanjo didn't know what they were doing?

Innocent civilians or not, it was mentioned that some could potentially be 'innocent', however...most people caught have been confiscated of their weapons, 6 of their injured taken to Burco Hospital and vehicles captured along with a commander.

Taleexi   

I'm so pleased that they are in prison for a just cause. In their eyes I see saying Xabaal ama xoriyad sharaf leh

Abdul   

Somalia;814794 wrote:
You just rounded up random people. If they were actually prisoners of war, you would have placed them in Laascaanood but you know they wouldn't take it when civilians are imprisoned.

1:20

Listen to where he says you got ALL of those niggas, 47? I mean come on, 47 caught, you are better than the US military.

Agree.They launched a pre-dawn attack against khatumo forces in what they thought will cripple them militarily but all they have is a video of mostily civilians rounded up doing their bussiness.Pathetic indeed.