Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Next Puntland president will be from the great state of Maakhir

Liibaan   

Taleexi;814774 wrote:
Taasi waa calaacashoo timo ka soo baxaan
:)

Sometimes the truth comes off harsh, but at least you said it. :)

Carafaat   

Cali_Gaab;814797 wrote:
What's so hard to believe about that? Puntlands faro-taag elections is no different than 'hagbad' in which a lot of mothers participate in. One lady took a payment last month, one this month and one next month.

I don't think any more important pirate sub clans are left to take the seat so why not give the hagbad to the maakhirite?

:D :D :D

Liibaan   

Somalia;814800 wrote:
^^

You just mad cause no one would ever trust you with that seat.
:D

You are right, we don't trust each other. And I'm not mad. On the contrary, I am so glad we have our own Khaatumo State of Somalia. Alhamdulilaah, 2012 has been a great & blessed year for us Khatumites so far, because of the historic KH2 Grand Conference in Taleex, and Khaatumo Spring revolution.

As a fellow Somali, I wish for my co-citizens and my neighbors - the People of Puntland, peace, success, development, etc. Insha Allah, now that's the spirit!

BN   

LST - what is this inside information that you hold? Who is next? Please share.

If true, it would be good news.

xiimaaya   

xiinfaniin;814769 wrote:
LOL

By the time Faroole gives the throne to the Sharp Teeth General , a good 6 years will have passed. Who knows the grass will be greener on the other side by then , and Garoowe will have lost it's political flavor
:D

But I support a Makhirian candidate.

Im sure you love the left overs. :D true Maakhirians wants nothing to do with puntland .

xiimaaya   

Xiin you go where ever the wind goes sxb inconsistant if you ask me where do you truely stand has puzzled SOL community for years..

AYOUB   

Libaax-Sankataabte;814764 wrote:
Who disagrees?

PS: I have inside information.
:)

LST seats at the table of a lodge which is very high ranking and this in chambers info has to be taken very seriously. :) Nevertheless, it's still hard to imagine the ruling "trinity" fraternity will hand over the seat of power.

Keep updating us Beelddaaje LST.

LST has good source, and I agree its time for the state leadership to change. Though we need a good leadership, more competent, more open and honest.,Regardless of the clan..

if the Federal thing work out, only Bari and Nugal regions will remain Puntland, yes i have inside information. and with the current system the Holy trinity doesn't trust any one other their own. in Galkayo the tune is walaaley it's ours this time around.

Beer-Gaal;814914 wrote:
if the Federal thing work out, only Bari and Nugal regions will remain Puntland, yes i have inside information. and with the current system the Holy trinity doesn't trust any one other their own. in Galkayo the tune is walaaley it's ours this time around.

simple question; Where is Mudug going to go:confused:

Ask me sxb, they don't have anything to do with puntland as we speak , may be Gaadayare with an exception!! i do admire him though he is real diric