Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Next Puntland president will be from the great state of Maakhir

Samafal   

I hope Ilkajiir reinvents himself in the next one year or so, so far we haven't seen anything sparkling from the man.

LOL

By the time Faroole gives the throne to the Sharp Teeth General , a good 6 years will have passed. Who knows the grass will be greener on the other side by then , and Garoowe will have lost it's political flavor :D

But I support a Makhirian candidate.

Carafaat   

LST, the day that happens, is the day I will stop

Critizing Puntland's politics.this is a promise.

This will only happen if people can vote for their leader or representatives. Because this would mean Puntland politics has transcended from clan based politics to full adult regional politics, serving the people.

Taleexi, adigu isdhaafisay iska daa ;) Faroole will follow Adde path and will leave with honor. Makharis will take the throne, but wont be Ilko. There is another Makhirian with such a length diplomatic portfolio who will take the helm.

What's so hard to believe about that? Puntlands faro-taag elections is no different than 'hagbad' in which a lot of mothers participate in. One lady took a payment last month, one this month and one next month.

I don't think any more important pirate sub clans are left to take the seat so why not give the hagbad to the maakhirite?