Chimera

❤ Beauty of the Hijab ❤

Chimera   

Didn't we do this dance already? Are you in one of the posted pictures or are you afraid I will find your picture someday and like a creepy, creepy guy praise you? Is this your pre-emptive strike? I didn't upload the images, they are from published articles, not personal profiles. There is no point talking about the beauty of Violet flowers without pictorial evidence, there is no point talking about the awesomeness of Ferraris without pictorial evidence, catch my drift?

Aaliyyah   

No I dont catch your drift not one single soler needs to see somali girls pics on this forum in order to prove how pretty somali girls are in hijaab..they see somali girls in a hijaab day in and day out...This aint about me, although im putting myself in those girls shoes...This is just my personal belief. huuno and im 100% sure you would never post a pic of your own sister on a forum maybe you should apply the same idea to other girls...and I do know we discussed this before, but I thought you heeded to my advice the other day and that i somehow got you guilty but you went on posting them again...so i guess it didnt click lol...anyhow, im done repeating myself and you wont see another word from me regarding this topic.

Enjoy your day huuno.

salaam

Chimera   

Somali brothers can't praise a random sister with a hijab, as they would immediately think we want to marry them, and a thousand other thoughts would race through their minds, I've seen this for myself. At least on the internet, there is a barrier, and a guy like me based in London can have an audience on SOL with sisters from China to Minnesota, why can't I show my appreciation? Walahi there are different conditions set for Somali guys, pretty much.

How do you even know I never posted a successful relative of mine on this forum? You don't, because we don't know one another. You need to understand the concept of published articles, and events, both are legitimate sources to use when showcasing a specific point. However if I had taken the images from a random social-network profile, then your point would be valid, but I didn't, hence it's not.

miss_arab_world_01.jpg

Eclipsing the competition, only bribes could save them.

Chimera;829229 wrote:

miss_arab_world_01.jpg

Eclipsing the competition, only bribes could save them.

and only Somali girl has hijab among the muslim arabs...:confused:

same we have Shabab & they don't.!!!!!!!!

For as long as I can recall, I've surrounded myself with powerful, accomplished women who wear gold-embroidered, paisley-patterned scarves around their thick, dark hair. These scarves and headwraps encapsulate everything I admire about my Middle Eastern ancestors. They embody not only beauty but also thousands of years of history and tradition.

Each beaded embellishment is carefully sewn onto the garment not just for the enjoyment of others, but also to make the wearer feel exquisite, relaxed, and fashionable.