Sign in to follow this  
Haashim

Ayaan became refugee again, she fled from Netherland

salaam alakum wr Allah wb..

well... i've heared of this so called ayan hirsi.... Oh! she is so possioned........ she shouldn't Critisis' islam, But she is Right... abuse against Muslim women Must be stoped'n u can not ignore it does happen!! you can't erase the situation by being blinded, If i had the power to stop it i would've wallahi,

But Never attack Islam....and that Brother that said Muslims are Weak. 100% True Muslims are weak.. But the weakest upon them are the ones that isolate their wifes', sisters, daughters'n leave them in the dark to become ignornet'n paranoid Beat them, Because of family Honour, and treat them no more then a Object Subhan'allah, it is popular with muslim man believe it or not!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

May Allah Protect asfrom them ferols...

'n also keep in mind that i do not agree with ayan' Obviously she has turned away..... But, Don't try Not to understand where she's comming from....... for Allah did gives you Brains to Think and a Heart to Simpathize with,,,

ma'salamah :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :rolleyes:

Siman   

I attended Lecture about Islam and terrorism @ Purdue University organized by some Christian student groups. The guess lecturer was from Egypt who converted to Christianity, he was education from Al-Asar University (the oldest Islamic University in the world, or any University for that matter). In his lecture, he said anything he could say to vilify Islam and Muslims. It was the longest 45 minutes in my life; I just couldn’t bear listening of his lies. I was “about to throw my chair at him” as Haboon said. The good thing was his speech was not intellectually appealing, it was only one sided and he simply degraded Islam so much that even non-Muslims questioned his sincerity and the accuracy of what he had to say. My point is, when “they” want to speak ill of Islam and Muslims they used people who had Muslim background to present them as legitimate source of info. about Islam. Now looking back, I am glad I attended that lecture for two reason: I shouldn’t take Islam for granted that I should be thankful that I am Muslim, this man was born as Muslim and I wouldn’t be any different if Allah snatches Tawfiiq from me (Ilaah baanka maqan galay).

Secondly, isn’t enough to be emotionally stirred up for while when I heard such things, that I should educate myself and be prepare, so when I encounter such thing so I would be in a position to respond appropriately.

To make the long story short, Muslim student manage to host another lecture about the same topic in the same school with a guess speaker who had more balance view of the subject, and the speaker himself was not Muslim but he was highly knowlegible and well informed.

Salaam alakum'all..

Murad' Brother i've attended some lecture like that, and i'm very sad to say that i was a little ignorent towards my religion at the time,

so, i would adive for any muslims not to participate in any personal insults towards ISLAM ,, because it makes our imam a little weak....

these people are prepared to use anything against us, always keep that in mind,,

The best way is, really to educate yourselve just like Murad said, thats the best solution i would say!

Fee''meen ''Allah

hi guys I know it is very strange to see someone convertfrom islam to another religioun but at same time I think islam is freedoom religion where anyone can believe it and leave.it may sound horrible but the fact remains that islam give the people the right to choose.perhap many of are wondering a somali converter just becuase they are somali!!!!!!!!!

:confused:

Senora   

I agree with Sensual in that i know why the lady did what she did. And I myself, would always fight for womens right. Its wrong how those women are abused like that, but honestly, i would never criticize the Quran for it. Unfortunately, i use to grow up questioning the quran( which nowadays i am ashamed of :( ), but, I learned to accept with it everything it brings. I belive this particulary lady is only looking at things on a short term basis. She isn't even paying attention to the long term effects. But thats not in my place to say, .......so may god be with her.

shyhem   

Ayan or whatever her name is just a minor thing that we shouldn't give that much attention to.

Islam is a religion that historically spreads faster than anything else on earth when under pressure.

There're no faults in Islam,everything in islam is perfect,including the Sharia.But the problem is we the muslims tend to forget the difference btw our cultures and the teachngs of islam.Islam doesn;t deny women or any other person their rights its we the muslims that deny others their rights simply because we don't do what islam expects us to do and that is justice for all.

SAlaam alakum 'all

Brotha Sheyhem i wouldn't Put it better myselve Masha'Allah Very True Islam has no Faults it's the men that interprate it differently..... or should i say the Muslims,

Subhan'Allah Islam is all about the Quran and the Quran is the Words of Allah , Now how can anyone Critisis the Words Of Allah?

and how can there be any Faults. For Allah is

Al Alim, the Knowledgeable...

So Again. MASHA'ALLAH it just makes me happy when brothers have that possitive attitude, smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif