Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

World Cup....choose your TEAM.

I am with nigeria..I also like brazil, Denilson always been my favorite player..Did you guys watch the costa rica game...those guys got some game, I think they will beat lots of good teams..them and brazil! damn that will be a good match..

well so far i gotta stick with my team...Brazil all the way..there's no way you can stop RONALDO(da greatest soccer player ever)Rivaldo(god given talent)Carlos(Physically talented)...anybody who seen da games know tha game between brazil vs turkey was da best game played so far...

Brazil/Lakers

Ronaldo/Kobe

Lakkad...I agree wit ya...that was a dirty trick Rivaldo pulled....but I hear the incident is being investigated. Turkey seemed strong...they've really improved.

As for the team likely to win the cup....am wit Athena.....Argentina and if not them then Brazil. But things might change, so I shall get back to u when the group phase has finished, insha Allah, wit any new predictions I might hav ;) .

The Saudi game made me sick with embarrasment!....If I was them I'd hav packed my bags and been on the next plane to Riyadh and if I was the coach, I'd hav hanged myself from the nearest ceiling! redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

I think what Rivaldo did was absolutely disgraceful. He fell like a sack of potatoes and clutched his head like an eye popped out. I thought it was pretty much very amusing.

Oh forgot to mention the teams I would like to see win the world cup. Ofcouse ENGLAND is number UNO and then SENEGAL. I really like the way the S.Koreans and Japanese have played so far and I think in this world we will see alot of suprises somehow. I think a team least expected to win the world cup will win it. If the USA can beat Portugal at what they are good at then surely there is alot to look forward to. Cant wait for Senegal and Denmark Morrow morning.

I don't know about you all but I think the IRISH team is a warrior team. They have been through alot and everytime they seem to come through at the end. I wanted those GERMANS to be humiliated but at the end I was happy with IRELAND's 1:1 draw with SKINHEADS.

My favourite team? FRANCE. I like that African team (I call them African because most of the players are black or arabs). If not France, then ENGLAND or PORTUGAL.

Teams I would hate to win:

ITALY (I heard this Somali/Italian player got booed by the Italian spectators at the stadium when the coach added him to Italy's national team. I guess they kicked him out after that day.),

BRAZIL (That Rivaldo guy should have been kicked out of the tournament)

ARGENTINA (The team is too cocky. )

Macalin   

well..i have to take back what i said about senegal.

they played well last nite agint a strong danish team.kudos. but still.. they have issues..man.

they missed about 5 easy goals..i guessits classic case of "inexperience".but otherwse they are good.

cant wait for england argentin,,wooo.go argentia.

libaax=sxb wheres the cockiness in the pumas?(argentina)?.

brazil=ooh i have neverever ever ever liked hat team.never(coz of argentina.)

england=they arejust not that strong to me.

would love argntina vs cameroon somewhere down the road.

and anyone know of the rivaldo dude's case?

well.. wish me lck yall.bye

lakkad, Rivaldo was fined some $8,000 but not expelled...Thank GOD! :D:D

LS..what have you got against the African teamz?? ha? :mad:

Senegal did really well....I'm :D

Check out this Forwarded e-mail I got from a friend......

Here is a very interesting fact!!

Interesting stuff ahead of the World cup...

Brazil last won the world cup in 1994.

Before that they won it in 1970.

Add 1970 and 1994, it equals 3964.

Argentina last won the world cup in 1986.

Before that they won it in 1978.

Add 1978 and 1986, it equals 3964.

Germany last won in 1990.

Before that they won in 1974.

Add 1990 and 1974, it equals 3964.

So going by this logic, the winner of the 2002 world cup is the same as the 3964 - 2002 = 1962 world cup.

The 1962 world cup was won by Brazil.

Macalin   

Athena-thanx for the 411 on Rivaldo..should have given him a harsher penalt.

As for the "fuzy math"(GW bush)am ure its from a Brazilian fan who wants to see them win...so i aint even buying it.

AND hey...England beat argentina..woww.finally..but am sad.

Anywhoo..bye and wish me luck

'Tis the weekend!..bye

Argentina is OUT :eek:

I cant believe this!!

This WC is a DISASTER! How can I possibly watch the second round knowing Batistuta n Veron are not gonna be in them :(

Some1 hand me some tissues!!

Whats happening? :confused:

This is the 1st time in 30yrs the SA lions have not made it 2 second round.... :(

And what makes it worse is they couldn't beat the skinny lil blonde boys who were running around like lost kids in the field (swedish)!

WingA   

ENGLAND!!ENGLAND!!ENGLAND!!ENGLAND!!ENGLAND!!ENGLAND!!ENGLAND!!ENGLAND!!ENGLAND!!ENGLAND!!ENGLAND!!ENGLAND!!ENGLAND!!ENGLAND!!ENGLAND!!ENGLAND!!ENGLAND!!ENGLAND!!ENGLAND!!ENGLAND!!

we are on cruise control at the moment!!

bring on brazil!! if you could beat belguim!!

then we'll be on fire!!

ENGLAND!!ENGLAND!!ENGLAND!!ENGLAND!!ENGLAND!!ENGLAND!!ENGLAND!!ENGLAND!!ENGLAND!!ENGLAND!!ENGLAND!!ENGLAND!!ENGLAND!!ENGLAND!!ENGLAND!!ENGLAND!!ENGLAND!!ENGLAND!!ENGLAND!!ENGLAND!!

WingA   

well we beat the argies!!

hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

so what do you have to say about that?????????

peez..