Sign in to follow this  
Samafal

Xassan Dahir Aways denounces union of Al-shabab with Al-qaida

Xaaji Xunjuf;812539 wrote:
Good news well done Sh hassan daahir aweys Alqaeda is not what we want for Somalia.

Yet Amiir Godane is working for Al qaeda. Xasan Dahir is desperate soon he will shave off his beard..

The Zack   

General Duke;812540 wrote:
Mogadishu, is out of the question. Dhusa-Mareb and Guriceel are in the hands of Ahlu Sunna and they would rather entertain mass suicide than entertain Xasan Dahir.

Maybe
Afmadow[ and Dhoobley
airstrips should be named after him.. Since you seem to love the guy so much...
:D

Dhuuso Mareeb airport ma adaa u diidi? Even Galkacayo is his.

General Duke;812545 wrote:
Yet Amiir Godane is working for Al qaeda. Xasan Dahir is desperate soon he will shave off his beard..

I don't support the Amiirs Alliance with Alqaeda by the way leaving you're beard is the Sunnah of the Holy Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him.

The Zack;812552 wrote:
Dhuuso Mareeb airport ma adaa u diidi? Even Galkacayo is his.

Galkacyu's has already been taken and named after its favorite son. As for Dhusa-Mareb its not possible since his arch enemies the Sufi warriors are in control of it.

Since you love the man, name Afmadow airport after him. While you are at it name Dhoobley air strip after Maulana Yusuf IndaCade, you rememeber what a mark he left last time he visited those folks? :D :D

Xaaji Xunjuf;812554 wrote:
I don't support the Amiirs Alliance with Alqaeda by the way leaving you're beard is the Sunnah of the Holy Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him.

Don't get soft on me now. Not only did you support it you have kept updating us on the Al Qaeda groups success since the merger. Your love for Afghani and Ammiira Godane can not be hidden, it transcends terror groupings. You supported them when they were they terrorist group Al Shabaab blowing up people in Bosaso, Kampala, Hotel Shamo and so on. You support them now. After all they are two of the greatest "ethnic Somalilanders" ever...

Somalina   

Samafal;812525 wrote:
If every one is being shot dead, Sh sharif would have been shot dead long time ago. He should be given a chance to redeem himself, I say

lol@the President getting shot. Try it bal.

Wuxuu dhimanaa markii waqtigiisa dhamaado, adigu kaaley oo isku day inaad shoot gareyso. Hadal yar iyo hawl badan.

The Zack   

General Duke;812557 wrote:
Galkacyu's has already been taken and named after its favorite son. As for Dhusa-Mareb its not possible since his arch enemies the Sufi warriors are in control of it.

Galkacayo's airport has been taken? Not that fast duqa. Last I heard, Galmudug disagreed with that and for your information, the airport is located on their side of the town. I agree with someone that suggested that the tower should be named after Aideed and the runway be named after Yey. Maybe the entire airport should be named after Aweys, after all the man has fought for the motherland many times.

Samafal   

^Adigu mar walba dagaal aad isaga jirtaa, maxaa ka si ah? I don't want to shoot him dead, nor I meant to be shot dead. He was a rebel once, and Sh Aways is rebel now so if he redeems himself he desrves same treatment? What part of that don't you get? Tan kale Sh Sharif adi ma dadka aad ka xigtaa, maxaad u soo oradaa markii lasoo hadal qaado? waa madaxwayne Somaliyed, Cisalay kaliya ma xukumo, Gartay?

Somalia   

The Zack;812568 wrote:
Galkacayo's airport has been taken? Not that fast duqa. Last I heard, Galmudug disagreed with that and for your information, the airport is located on their side of the town. I agree with someone that suggested that the tower should be named after Aideed and the runway be named after Yey. Maybe the entire airport should be named after Aweys, after all the man has fought for the motherland many times.

Cuqdada jooji

galkacyonovember04.gif

The Zack;812568 wrote:

KKKKKKK. You are a comedian. The Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed Airport is in no dispute the board has already been put up, the name is alrady being used its done. Those who hate him, don't travel to Galkacyu City because the man is a legend in that region.

Out of love you want to name the man after an airport, right?

What has not been named is Afmadow & Dhhobley and Omar Jess is not in the stature of Xasan Dahir & IndaCade, I suggest lets move away from clan and name these airports after these two devout religious warriors. Actually Xasan Dahir's gang control Afmadow, they cant even go near Guriceel. Irony of ironies...:D

The Zack   

^LOOL@boards have already put in place. I wait what Caalin has to say again. I will let Abwaan respond to your claims, I am just putting forth my opinion. Aweis is a patriot and deserves a lot. Taas ma diideysaa?

EDIT: Why you keep bringing my beloved Jubba's into this discussion. The man is from Galgaduud and Mudug and airport in those regions should be named after him. He is a true Somali and has done a lot for his people and country.

Wallaahi i loved this man during the invasion of Tigray in Mogadishu. That was true jihad.

May Allah guide him now.

We have islamic government, Alshabaab are the khawarij today if they were mujahidiin(together with UIC & Xamar Society) yesterday.

Somalia   

The Zack;812579 wrote:

EDIT: Why you keep bringing my beloved Jubba's into this discussion. The man is from Galgaduud and Mudug and airport in those regions should be named after him. He is a true Somali and has done a lot for his people and country.

What has he done for the country? Why you pushing this man forward, what have you ever produced, who have you produced that amounted to something productive?

Anything post 1960, I'd like to know. :D

Somalia   

The Zack;812587 wrote:
Wax yar raali ahow Duke baan sheekeysaneynaa.
:)

You haven't produced anyone amounting to any of the figures you are for or against.

I feel embarrassed for you. :D