Sign in to follow this  
kingofkings

Puntland Cade muse in Mugadishu

Cade Muse started the development projects that are the hallmarks of Puntland development. The expansion of Bossaso port, building the runway and the livestock quarantine and export site.. He is also the leader who signed the agreement that started the Oil exploration.

However he will always be remembered for his gracious exit when he lost the election to Faroole. An example to all and a man who will be remembered in Puntland with affection.

General Duke;812509 wrote:
Cade Muse started the development projects that are the hallmarks of Puntland development. The expansion of Bossaso port, building the runway and the livestock quarantine and export site.. He is also the leader who signed the agreement that started the Oil exploration.

However he will always be remembered for his gracious exit when he lost the election to Faroole. An example to all and a man who will be remembered in Puntland with affection.

Hi Duke

Any idea as to why he is in Mogi?

Burn Notice;812671 wrote:
Hi Duke

Any idea as to why he is in Mogi?

He was born and raised in the City. I have been told he is there for personal reasons.

The Zack;812458 wrote:
Exactly what is he good for again? Dadkan kolba qofkii tago bey amaanaan kuwa joogana waa caayaan. Beri markuu Faroole tago kuwaa ku odhan he was the best LOL.

ZACK take notes from Somalina..

General Duke;812672 wrote:
He was born and raised in the City. I have been told he is there for personal reasons.

Thanks GD

I didn't know that

Cheers

Dr_Osman   

Good to see the general in mogadishu sorting out this parliamentary disaster that started back in december. Cade Muse Among The Puntland Envoy

The Zack   

oba hiloowlow;812697 wrote:
ZACK take notes from Somalina..

I don't take notes from nobody nigga! I am not sure what you are up to anyways.