Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Qisadii Cilmi Boodhari 'documentry'

War Ninku nin reer Suldaan bu aha halkay wax ka xumadeen ma garan wayey inanta geel so saaro xoog ku so kaxaysto koley ku diidi meyso eh hadhow waxa la odhan nin ba la tagay intu marba gabay geed hoostis ka so tiirineyey iyo jacayl iyo qalbi qooq iyo hawlo aan loo joogin in this world u have to take what is yours,and this was the begin 20 century. Walahi marku so kaxaysto oo toga herer so marinayo intu geedki Farax nur lugu daldalay in the 1870s so fadhisto oo bakooridisa so qaato iyo Go'isa cad uu yidha Shyiuukh so baxa Gabadh baan awr ku sitaye eh, markana u gabayga halka ka mariyo.

Hodantaydi ka dhalatay hurunta waweyne

Haybtana waxan ka ahay ninka hantida wada leh eh

Hoy na waxa ka dhista harada ciideed eh

Inay tahay hablaha ta ugu haybada wanaagsane eh

inay tahay haween hagoog xidhan sharaf hadhsate eh

ina tahay gabadh hubka loo sido lana so hoy galiyo eh

NGONGE   

*Blessed;812072 wrote:
I believe that jacayl wasn't the cause of his death but his was still a tragic tale of love. Looking forward to it. I'A
:)

Remember the story I wrote about it a few years back? I searched for it but I can't find it. Maybe I should repost it (but on a thread of it's on, it's too long). :D

Maaddeey, watch this space.

Blessed   

NGONGE;812151 wrote:
Remember the story I wrote about it a few years back? I searched for it but I can't find it. Maybe I should repost it (but on a thread of it's on, it's too long).
:D

Maaddeey, watch this space.

I forgot the details, so please repost. You should start writing again. :)

NASSIR   

Very nice documentary. The history of Cilmi's epic love story are immortalized by his poems and it won't be easy for any person to explain it otherwise. The primary cause of his death might not be directly linked to his unrequited love with Hodon but there's no gainsaying that he was in deep love and that local efforts to relieve him of that pain had failed. Cilmi was very unfortunate in fact but a man no doubt given to wisdom society at his time wasn't ready to welcome or accept. It was a taboo thing.