Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Qisadii Cilmi Boodhari 'documentry'

Maaddeey   

This great doc. is covering the love story of Cilmi and Hodan. In the video you will see Elmi's sister, nephew and a granddaughter of Hodan.

Watch this space!

BOB   

Waa u maleehaaye in lagu gali doono markaa Africa aadeese, warka isii abaa, meeqa jir waaye qofta? reer Nairobi miyaa mise reer Mombasa? Sijui mise reer Somalia? :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Showqi   

Waar lafahaaga miyaanad u baqaneynin. Waxaas yaan lagaa maqlin niyow, hadii kale bahda jaceylka ayaa kaa takhalusidoonta...

Maaddeey   

^^ How come?, roodhi ku filan baabu haystaye!

Bob, intaba maaha, waa mid meel fog joogta, I am thinking of singing on the phone:

Me yaha tu vaha, zindagiheee kahaa

War Cilmi aniga idinka yaqaan iiga dhegeysta ninkaas wu gaajoonayey markasa lafaha lugu dhuftay wu iska dhintay, Hodan wu ku riyoon jiray uun intanu dhiman wa sida qisadu.

Carafaat   

Xaaji Xunjuf;811768 wrote:
Cilmi boodheri gaaja dishay jacayl ma dilin

Anigu waxaan maqlay TB ayaa dishay. Allah ha u naxariisto.

Having heard some of the poems he composed for the gabadha, I can only say the man was deeply, as for the cause of this death that's another matter.

Was he the only one that wrote/composed Somali poem for his lover that's in our recorded history? Or do we have others, and I'm talking about real personalities here, not Hadraawi's poem's intended for Riyaawayad.

Blessed   

I believe that jacayl wasn't the cause of his death but his was still a tragic tale of love. Looking forward to it. I'A :)