Sign in to follow this  
Wadani

Women marrying someone younger

Blessed   

^speaking of mad women, on your wedding myself and one of the other girls ayaa ku xamanay. When we saw how beautiful and cool you other half was, we declared that she must be mad, to have ended up with you... true story. :D

Ibts,

Huuno, you know me better than that.. For example, I've heard a girl say that she preferred a Dr to an accountant and I thought that was ridiculous, esp, as the Dr dude didn't have much of a personality going for him.

Coofle   

*Blessed;826349 wrote:
^speaking of mad women, on your wedding myself and one of the other girls ayaa ku xamanay. When we saw how beautiful and cool you other half was, we declared that she must be mad, to have ended up with you... true story.
:D

Ibts,

Huuno, you know me better than that.. For example, I've heard a girl say that she preferred a Dr to an accountant and I thought that was ridiculous, esp, as the Dr dude didn't have much of a personality going for him.

As pointed by NGONGE Women are MAD,,, Strange and Exotic creatures indeed... Therefore it doesn't matter if the guy has good personality or not, Mid kasta wuu ku wareeri doonaa,,What matters is Stability, Marriage is about stability .... the only thing that keeps those creatures stable is Money....Doctor will have a good supply of it,..... Lacageey, Lacageey, Dadka kala labeeyaay......

Frankly speaking , waa tuma gabadha would not go for a rich guy or a doctor?... None.... Because they mean money...

Blessed   

that's the point, women need a man who can handle the wareer, that boils down to personality, not money, wax fahan.

xalimoos be serious...u know whats gonna happen! yall gonna marry your cousin so why not just say it right!! God. Then get divorced, then find the real man and always go crazy when family members call u!! lol

Thats the way u ladies roll.

Aaliyyah   

^ loool..although im not going to disrespect in anyway those who chose to marry their cousins. I do believe one should marry outside of their family circle. That's the best way. Don't bring issues into your family and separate them.

Aaliyyah   

^ lool people from khaatumo are not all my cousins.

When I said dont marry your cousin I meant your blood cousin lol..anyone can marry within their tribe if that makes their day.

Aaliyyah   

what makes my day?? hee ma cid baad isoo raadin? but tehn again I wouldnt wanna deal with your circle of friends..

do they also divorce their wives over a text lol..imagine naxdintaas. waa aduun gadoomay LOL

if u is a good lady...u damn faraax will worship so dont fret. By the way, what do think about joining a multiple wife marriage situation? I think ..its awesome...the more the better. lol

NGONGE   

*Blessed;826349 wrote:
^speaking of mad women, on your wedding myself and one of the other girls ayaa ku xamanay. When we saw how beautiful and cool you other half was, we declared that she must be mad, to have ended up with you... true story.
:D

Ayeeyo, I'm sure you were far too young to attend my wedding! Heck, I didn't even attend my wedding. :D

Juxa   

Ngonge is right about samir iyo iimaan bitka....i agree 100%

ladies if you end up marrying somali nin ah, please kaasho samir iyo iimaankaada, you will need bags of it:)

Blessed, personalitigiisa wajiga maa ku xeranaa, show me ££££ (aniga ma dhihin yaah)

Aaliyyah   

if u is a good lady...u damn faraax will worship so dont fret. By the way, what do think about joining a multiple wife marriage situation? I think ..its awesome...the more the better. lol

No thanks. lol

althou you remind me of a true story about a lady who rejected a man when he was single and many years later accepted the same man and this time he had five kids loool...

come back in 10 years. Maybe your offer will be appealing. For now it is ewwww heheh :)

salaam

Hi All, If a man can marry someone younger why cant a woman do it. Personally I would entertain the idea of marrying some younger then me maximum 6 years but not more.

Dont hate on me now. :)