Sign in to follow this  
Caano_Geel

Horn Petroleum

Somalia   

Well, Horn Petroleum is the Canadian company exploring in Puntland.

No one is exploring in Somaliland, in fact all you have is a few quartz and oil seeps which won't garner anything according to reports, the prospect of coal is there however..

So what I gather here is the attempt to share glory with Puntland. I do not care for this, in fact I believe it is pathetic. wlEmoticon-sarcastic_2.png

Kan Puntland baa maskaxda ka gashay, Puntland Puntland

Waxaan ka baqayaa kan hadduu dhimanaayana in laga kari waayo waar ashahaado...Bal yay naftu ku dhaafin adigoo leh Puntland PUNTLAND haaah Puntland.

Somalia   

Caano_Geel;811337 wrote:
Kan Puntland baa maskaxda ka gashay, Puntland Puntland

Waxaan ka baqayaa kan hadduu dhimanaayana in laga kari waayo waar ashahaado...Bal yay naftu ku dhaafin adigoo leh Puntland PUNTLAND haaah Puntland.

Your response confirms my theories. I do not care for that. You are not from an area with oil blocks, stop it man, I am cringing for you. :D

NASSIR   

Guys, Read Emerging Africa by Steven Radelet. How 17 Countries are leading the way. And oil producing countries in the our big continent are excluded from the mix.

Somalia   

Caano_Geel;811343 wrote:
^^

Aynu ka war sugno saliida la qodaayo, iyo hadba waxa la helo intay noqdaan, adiguna faanka naga yaree,

Then stop trying to share my glory man, that's all I am asking.

tumblr_lko6zvPRRs1qzi9fto1_500.gif

The Sage   

^Typical Somalia making trying to make everything about his Pirate enclave. Claiming that Somaliland does not sit on oil blocks when it's already well known that Ophir energy won the rights to drill in the lucrative Berbera block and that the maps in the above article show significant blocks within Somaliland's borders, including part of the Nugal block. Give it a rest bro.

Ophir Energy Block:

Nn2Ee.jpg

TGS-Nopec Seismic Survey and Exploratory results:

FXeBo.jpg

Somalia   

Yes, oil seeps and you aren't going to explore in the Nugaal valley which is why you never sold any concessions cause there ain't buyers... for obvious reasons.

What's with the sudden oil obsession man, why must you share my glory? I just want to know? :D

I mean, get off of me man.

obama-shoulder-brush.jpg.gif

The Sage   

Somalia;811353 wrote:
why must you share my glory

I didn't realize some member of the diaspora armed with a keyboard and immature gifs was the sole owner of the oil in Puntland's borders. For someone who has nothing to do with the oil industry there, you sure do like taking the credit for it...especially when not a single drop has been pumped out yet.