Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

A new memorial statue in the capital of Somaliland hargeysa 2012

Carafaat   

Xiin, maxaad ku diidisaa monumentkaa. Ma waxa rabtaa dadka Erigavo ine greenline sameeysaan sida Galkacyo ama sida Kismayo 3 sub-clans ugu dagaalamaan magalada.

Jacaylbaro;810503 wrote:
Not really ,,, But I can see the National Geographic did a wonderful job even in your mind
:D

I think Khatumo did a wonderful job in bringing you down where you belong so much so that xiinfaniin's inclusion of Buuhoodle and Laascanood in Somaliland is a consolation for your lot :D

NGONGE,

Khatumo exceeded my expectation. It has become very potent political force in giving a clear direction to its base. I am really impressed with the organizational strength in the diaspora, and I know it will have a real effect on the ground where it matters the most.

Yes Diaspora , Jacayl. Once you stream line the financial organization , you have a chance to succeed in politics.

And on the ground, Khatumo has Taleex, Boocame, Xudun,WidhWidh and Buuhoodle as base. Laascaano waa kulaalayaan, hadal maxaa looga qaadi :D

Finally accepted the reality on the ground, eh :D?

Inaan xadka dhaafo looma baahna inta ujeedada Khatumo la gaarayo awoowe :D, Caku waxaan siyaasad aqoon