Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Somali-American Fatima Ali, accused of crimes against Love!

BOB   

NGONGE, you need to intermediate between Carafaat and Blue and tell them that you were only playing with them when you said they were all in one script.

Carafaat and Blue were starting to get to know one another well and their online chemistry was plain for all to see (thanks to Specsavers in my case) and those of us with significant miles on their clock (they call it experience) could clearly see that these two would make a lovely couple UNTIL you showed up and started using your Somalinet enhanced tricks on them and now they can’t even exchange few pleasant words without one getting irritated by the other and its all your fault.

You can still redeem yourself by defusing this unwarranted tension that you’ve created between these two lovely young people and Nuune will provide the Bun and Cambuulo whilst Juxa will provide the Xalwo and *Blessed the tea while the rest of us will recite Surah Al Fatiha led by Malika…how is that?

Peace, Love & Unity.

wyre   

Dumb story, No need to post such stories in SOL, Facebook iyo meelaha ilmahaa ka ciyaaraan la aad :D:D

Showqi   

Khalaas,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Wyre waan kugu raacsanahay intaas

PS. sawirka meesha lagu soo dhajiyey ma wiilkii wax jeclaadaybaa. Mise waa ninka sheekada qoray!

wyre   

Showqi;809781 wrote:
Khalaas,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Wyre waan kugu raacsanahay intaas

PS. sawirka meesha lagu soo dhajiyey ma wiilkii wax jeclaadaybaa. Mise waa ninka sheekada qoray!

It seems as inuu carafaad yahay :D:D:D

NGONGE - That's right Blue thinks like a man and acts like a lady because i'm a phenomenal woman spread the word. No need to feel intimidated by a strong woman like me. Just because i'm a drama free woman and despise drama doesn't make me a man just like drama doesn't equal women because not every woman is a drama queen :)

Carafaat - I'm not talking to you until you act right and give me an apology about this thread. Why don't you and K.O.W go fight out your jealousy in a cage. I'm fed up about being caught up in the middle and to hear your cries, whinings and complaints of both of you. My friendship with you is over you have betrayed my trust and my affair with K.O.W is over he is a selfish liar. Both of you are not worth it plenty of other drama free men out there now you can both whine together :mad:

BOB - Cheers for your truthful insightful story, you said it exactly how it is. NGONGE is the devil himself lol as some people have said kuli fitna NGONGE :)

Showqi - Ello ello lovely Showqi, Carafaat is not a real man for posting this thread. Believe it or not the picture belongs to the girl :)

BOB   

:D :D :D Waar adigu maad reerkan ka dhex baxdid iyagaa heshiinaya'e!

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ I grew to like Carafaat and would not want to see him come to harm. Khasab na hadii ay ku noqoto in oo qof jeclaado, dee tan shaarobaha leh moo daba gaalo. Ugu yaraan waa gabadh. :D

BOB   

^^Naah Blue likes Carafaat too much to hurt him and Carafaat needs to sort himself out and handle his business like he should! I wish courtship was this simple in my days...Allah ciil weynaa. :mad:

Peace, Love & Unity.

Malika   

^In my days kulaha!..lol

The poor girl should have stayed away from bleaching creams, the effect of them sometimes is hairy face rather than light skin.

NGONGE   

^^^ Shuush, badow yahay. Now every reader thinks you've got a moustache. :D

Bob, in your days gabadha la shukaansan jiray. Carafaat lives in strange times. :D

Malika   

^Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool..maxa iga gale every reader. Belayoo!! are you suggesting I bleach myself?

Meyeen wixii tol ii ahaa??