Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Somali-American Fatima Ali, accused of crimes against Love!

Carafaat i'm with Nuune and there is a reason why you made this thread.

This is a low blow towards me and K.O.W after I made the ''Happy Birthday Carafaat And Narniah'' thread and all the drama that happened over there. You seem to avoid and ignore me lately after that thread. I'm suprised that you are doing such thing as this especially after I was the one that defended you when NGONGE was bullying you and not to forget I was the one who told K.O.W to leave you alone I guess you are an ungrateful man and can't recognise the good that has been done for you. ''Nice to know how much of a wonderful friend you are". According to you i'm the mean woman who broke your heart when I didn't even know you had feelings for me, you can't hold things against me which I didn't know nothing about :eek:

NGONGE   

^^ The girl in the picture might have beard but she's still a girl. Shame you can't claim the same warya!

BOB   

Carafaat;809693 wrote:
Bob, dookhu waa calaf iyo xal isku jira.

Dookhu wuu jiraa that's given laakiin raggu kala dookh wacan and this dude got no dookh at all. :D woman with 'tache and beard? come on now Carafaat. :D

You're right some dumar wee ku baashaalaan ragga laakiin don't forget raggu themselves do that prolly more than the poor girls laakiin this guy has got no excuse whatsoever as it's impossible to fall in love with someone within a month and as far as your story is concerned it's clear that you were lusting after that girl and once you found out that she had a bigger game than you...you did what most insincere men do...RUN. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

*Blessed;809709 wrote:
^How do you manage to sniff em out, NG?

Heh@childish. Thank God for that, inaadeer@ Alpha.
:)

These are the 'new' generation of trolls, ayaayo. But in my days, when I was young and single (before texts, video cameras and voice chat), we often had the misfortune of chatting up men that went by the names Cookie, Pretty In Pink and Miss Cutie. They were either too eager (like the example above) or too stiff to be anything remotly approaching a female.

"Caadi iska dhig" Should be the welcome message at the gates of SOL.

Carafaat   

NGONGE;809713 wrote:
These are the 'new' generation of trolls, ayaayo. But in my days, when I was young and single (before texts, video cameras and voice chat), we often had the misfortune of chatting up men that went by the names Cookie, Pretty In Pink and Miss Cutie. They were either too eager (like the example above) or too stiff to be anything remotly approaching a female.

"Caadi iska dhig" Should be the welcome message at the gates of SOL.

looooooll@Ngonge :D :D :D

Masakiin. victims of thechnology indeed. such a misfortune. imagine if someone really became in love with a man pretending to be a women. he would be devastated and kill himself.

My cousin once fell in love with a Somali women from another country over the net, she showed him young and attractive pictures. He was planning to marry her, move to her country till he saw her in real live. She was the same age as his mother. :D

He was devastated and got depressed for years. Till we send him to Nairobi and found 19 year old girl to marry.

BOB   

NGONGE is that why you hate Somalinet & Somal!life the way you do? :D

Nowadays they do that on Facebook, they steal the photo of a girl with the skimpiest of dresses and give her the most obvious name and send you a ‘Friend Request’. :)

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

Bob, Somalinet is good for some open madness. Sometimes their crazy ways get you thinking (though I have not been there for a while). ********** is full of children and I worry I might bump into a niece or nephew there. :D

Anyway, for the topic of net shukaansi and love, I think we should all revist A&T classic thread here:

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/1676-Somali-Love-in-the-age-of-the-Internet-–-the-role-of-Interpreters

Hadaawtoo yaano odhan NGONGE does not remember his stuff. :D

Blessed   

LOL. Ng. I'm not sure that being too eager is a dead give away, that seems to be a trait of hablaha yaryar qaarkood baryahan.

LooL at these stories, men are weird. SMH.

NGONGE   

*Blessed;809739 wrote:
LOL. Ng. I'm not sure that being too eager is a dead give away, that seems to be a trait of hablaha yaryar qaarkood baryahan.

LooL at these stories, men are weird. SMH.

Haaa. Lakin hablaha yar yar whilst being eager are also very open with information "hoyo said.....", "saxiibaday oday bay la socota..", "I HATE MEN..", etc, etc..Men pretending to be girls can never replicate such innocence. :D

BOB   

Carafaat;809731 wrote:
Bob
, are you that popular, even at your age?
:D

I’m not stubidh enough to put my photo up but rather I have the picture of my 20 year old cousin who’s 6’2 and 177 pounds of pure muscle, that is why all these aroused young ladies bombard me with sleazy messages. I can hook you up if you want as I know few of them are from Holland and you know the girls from Holland are liberal and open minded unlike their British counterparts. ;)

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

NGONGE,

Some ladies in here would accuse you and your mate A&T for being ‘too eager’. Yes I do know what you and him get up to. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

BOB;809746 wrote:
NGONGE,

Some ladies in here would accuse you and your mate A&T for being ‘too eager’. Yes I do know what you and him get up to.
:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Surely a mistake! I didn't get up to anything in years, saaxib. YEARS! :D

A&T on the other hand talks the talk but (luckily for his three wives) he has a leg injury these days. :D