Sign in to follow this  
The Hermet

The Death of Abdullahi Yusuf but what will history say...

Started off as a conscript as the majority of the people just use to join the army, went to mugdisho, he part took in a committe that oversaw the decision to impliment a military coup to overthrough the democratic government headed by Egal at the time. The innitial agreement was for Siad barre to stay in power for a brief period to return and re-enforce tribal hegemony for his people. Siad barre refused to step down and in effect only shared power with his immidiate clan and created hense the creation of MOD excluding Yusuf sub clan because as was clear the mistrust remained. During the Ethiopian Invasion the man was part of a regiment that was primarily dominated by Northern Soldiers hense why he was based in the north and the entire war with Ethiopia was orchestrated from the north after the war it is stated that the man assisinated the men who he thought would challenge him politically or militarily in the future. Further proof of his military weakness is evident in the history of the SSDF whose objective of overthroughing Siad barre was due to the desire to return tribal hegemony and remove or destroy the MOD allience. Even though SSDF had the most weapons given to them by Ethiopia SSDF failed to take a single square mile in Somalia Yusuf instead raised an Ethiopian flag on Somali soil. in 1998 he created puntland a tribal state to counter the independence of Somaliland in 1991, the state is still yet to reach its declared tribal borders another monumental failure. As president of Somalia that man destroyed Somalia's best chance at peace under the islamic courts union, by requesting Ethiopia to invade. The islamic courts union were not terrorists furthermore Yusuf caused the greatest national insult by having Somali's greatest enemy Ethiopia occupying its capital. Death doesnt insure great history...history should never be re-written.

He is dead we can say allah ha u naxariisto its not nice to talk bad about a deceased man he is now with his creator every one knows XX was his biggest critic with the Ethiopian invasion but he is now with his creator Allah the Allmighty. Let him rest in peace allah samir iyo iman eheladi iyo qaraabidisa haka siyo especially his wife it must be so devastating for her. Every Somali individual has his own opinion about Cabdilahi Yusef, there is nothing we can change about that.

Do you expect anyone to respond to your naivety and to this poorly constructed and poorly written argument. It's an insult to intelligence of some sort, not deserving any kind of response, well, unless the one-liners troll join you. Keep entertaining yourself.

Somali Pirate;809449 wrote:
the man was a coward and a traitor

common troll, going from thread to thread is not good culture. so, what's your point exactly:confused:

kingofkings;809456 wrote:
common troll, going from thread to thread is not good culture. so, what's your point exactly:confused:

if you have to ask then i cant be bothered to explain.

Somali Pirate;809462 wrote:
if you have to ask then i cant be bothered to explain.

common sense and articulating a point is a sign of human intelligent, however, and unfortunately for you, you seem to lack both the ability to comprehend simple task/command and willfulness to answer simple request/question. Therefore, either stop being common airhead, or contribute to the forum.

kingofkings;809467 wrote:
common sense and articulating a point is a sign of human intelligent, however, and unfortunately for you, you seem to lack both the ability to comprehend simple task/command and willfulness to answer simple request/question. Therefore, either stop being common airhead, or contribute to the forum.

lol common sense. look at that rep power. a 1000 posts and yet it's still zero lol

dude. if your are asking me to explain myself then you need to go and do some research. or look at that other thread to see my points. i cant be arsed typing a whole lot of words for nothing

Somali Pirate;809470 wrote:
lol common sense. look at that rep power. a 1000 posts and yet it's still zero lol

dude. if your are asking me to explain myself then you need to go and do some research. or look at that other thread to see my points. i cant be arsed typing a whole lot of words for nothing

loooooooooool. kulaha i can't type whole lot of words for nothing. the irony is that it's exactly what your doing. or are you too dazed and confused to realize that. for the rep power, if it means that much to you, i had a rating of 10 and three green star. but, i traded all that to put trolls like you in your place and its worth it. :D

uchi   

And the 2012 troll of the year goes to...Hermit!

The crowd cheers, as he announces he will not stop in breaking new records in the near future as he leaves permanently to return to his home town SomaliNet.

Carafaat   

I dont like accusing characters here of being trols. But Hermet is definetly a troll, intentionally trying to instigate hostility. Big fail