Sign in to follow this  
Deeq A.

Who is NGONGE?

nuune   

Alpha Blondy;809658 wrote:
ng is a mirage, a delusional... he has an aura of mysterious and elusiveness but once get to know him and get to his centre of gravity. he is nothing and boring.

Acuudu Billaahi Mina Sheydaani Rajjiim

BOB   

Carafaat you forgot to mention that NGONGE loves Liverpool FC more than he loves Somaliland, The man is more loyal to Scouseland than Somaliland. :P

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ LFC was established in 1892, saaxib. A full one hundred and one years before SL. Wax fahan. :D

Alpha, you sound like ones of my kids. :D :D

Malika   

A somali with a name like Ngonge alone makes the man unique - intaa kale about him goes without a say - rageedi!

Lol@sound like one of my kids..lol

wyre   

nuune;808757 wrote:
I think Abtigiis topic as well about adeerkeen Abdullaahi Yusuf(Allah Ayarxam).

Only two topic, but what is also weird is, maalin dhaweedna Wyrx topic dissapeared right after I replied, giving some Jinni remedy about why he is single, the topic plus few others disappeared, dhowr jeer bey ii digeen asxaabteyda but ibnu aadam iska madax adag aan ahey and usually weyba iska key cafiyaan inta badan maadaama aan la xidido

I really know what you wanted to say nuune, But ilaah baa mahad leh oo intaadan soo reply gareyn baa lala kacay :D you and JB will be the last ones to take advice from :D:D

Chimera   

It was a joke.

NG, Jujugeenta waad jeceshay abti, lakiin marka aniga saas kula ciyaaro, qof xanaaqsan baan ahay, ama wax walaan lol, how convenient.

*Waves at Malika*