Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Breaking News: Legend Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed has passed away....

Somalia   

@Somali Pirate

Then why do you keep replying, you are obviously tensed up, relax man, breath, in and out, in and out.

Somalia   

Abwaan;809469 wrote:
. Lol....Somalia...copyright....you know who that was for...are you now using on others?
:D

Nah, I have used it before you against FreshPrince before, Miskiin deleted it. :D I didn't break rules so I don't know why

Somalia;809473 wrote:
Nah, I have used it before you against FreshPrince before, Miskiin deleted it.
I didn't break rules so I don't know why

smh. horta kan ma waalanyahay. wherever you go, he's there. audhu billah, kan ilaahay ba ka magangelney.

Somalia   

kingofkings;809478 wrote:
smh. horta kan ma waalanyahay. wherever you go, he's there. audhu billah, kan ilaahay ba ka magangelney.

Sxb, odayaashan waa weyn dhiikar baa ku dacay :D

Abwaan   

Somalia;809479 wrote:
Sxb, odayaashan waa weyn dhiikar baa ku dacay

loool....Odayaasha....Ma maqashay oraahda Soomaaliyeed ee oranaysa "Waayeel waa annagoon is carruuraynayn". Anigoon da'da la dagaashanayn, I beleive inaad liiska dadka SOL ugu waaweyn geleysid ee waxba hanisnyarayn:D

AfricaOwn;809891 wrote:
^^Since I refuse to pay homage to this dead man, I will ease back and not say anything at all.

you should have kept your mouth shut to begin with or refrain from posting irrelevant comment on this thread.

The family of Abdullahi Yusuf appreciates for the kind words and condolences from across the globe: special Thanks to Somali People and their leaders

Posted by pi English on March 26th, 2012

The family of former leader, Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed are expressing their gratitude to every one who has shared his/her grief and sent our family ,great words of sympathy and condolences. .

The family are reverentially receiving the kind words of Somali people, leaders, politicians, elders, business people and walks of life for the death of great leader , Abdullahi Yusuf..

Thank you for your sympathy..We are deeply touched by your words of condolence and the way you are with us at this difficult time.

Being the “ YEY” family we are clearly emphasizing how happy and satisfied we are in the way Somali transitional government managed the funeral ceremony of former leader and how he was a great leader for every one. Particularly our thanks and appreciation goes to Somali president Sheikh Sharif Sheikh Ahmed.

We also want to demonstrate how we are happy to hear the words of Somali People and politicians, such as , Somali Prime minister Abdiwali Mohamed Ali, Somalia speaker, Sharif Hassan, the president of Somaliland and his people, president of Galmudug and his people, former presidents of Somalia Abdiqasim Salad Hassan and Ali Mahdi Mohamed.

Internationally we also express our gratitude to UN envoy to Somalia Augostina Mahiga , the leaders and the people of the governments of Yeman, Ethiopia , UAE, Sudan, Turkey, and other countries whose representatives send their sympathy to us.

We also show our gratitude to Puntland government and its valued leaders who have demonstrated their genuine exertion and organizing techniques on the other part of the funeral ceremony held in Galkayo. Our gratitude goes to , President of Puntland Abdirahman Farole, vice president Abdisamad Ali Shire, the speaker Abdirashid Mohmed Hersi, and former Puntland president, elders and intellectuals , and the people of Puntland .

The family of Abdullahi Yusuf are indebted to Somali people for conveyance of thousands of condolence letters, and this shows, Abdullahi Yusuf was their hero and true leader.

We , the family of former leader are bearing out , he him self was patriot, who had served several years in prison for sake of his country and people , he never accepted a piece of Somali territory to be taken away.

We are again telling you(Somali People) ,we have received and accepted your kind and heartfelt condolences.

Though Abdullahi Yusuf was Somali president who have fame and prestige within Somali People and international community, we request you, to forgive him and to offer your prayers.

What ever happens, the family of Abdullahi Yusuf are firmly following his legacy based on Patriotism ,devotion and the Unity of Somali People….

Aden Shire Yusuf Ahmed

Nanjing, China

Ambassador James Swan, the U.S. Special Representative for Somalia sent the following letter of condolence on the death of former President Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed to Sheikh Sharif Sheikh Ahmed, President of the Somali Transitional Federal Government on Friday, March 23.

Begin Text

--------------

March 23, 2012

H.E. Sheikh Sharif Sheikh Ahmed

President of the Somali Transitional Federal Government

Mogadishu, Somalia

Dear Mr. President:

I was saddened to learn of the passing of former President Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed. President Yusuf was among the most prominent public figures in Somalia for many decades. His life was intertwined with the post-independence history of the country, including during his tenure as President during a very difficult transitional period.

I extend my sincere condolences to President Yusuf’s family and to the Government and people of Somalia.