Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

You should feel privileged

You should feel privileged, because you are one of 11,387 accepted members and you were lucky not to be one of the 201,161+ rejected members!

So be cool, if you can't then act cool and follow the damn rules that you didn't bother reading when you registered here.

This is the rules so READ them:

Although the administrators and moderators of Camel Milk Threads will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Camel Milk Threads, nor moderators will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Camel Milk Threads reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

come on conspiracy.... allow us the hyperbole....

there are people slipping through the system all the time. we must be tough on the illegal script and the causes of illegal e-migration

Somalia;808275 wrote:
I agree, all of these ones slipping through, my God, so annoying, like whatever :rolleyes:

Yea i bet you'd know all about them huh. :)

Alpha Blondie, This is real stats look on the forum main page.

I am actually considering that we evaluate every member since 2009 consider it a probational period, specially people that end their sentences with "like whatever"!