Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

I don't read your posts!

K.O.W   

Bluelicious;808339 wrote:
Aaawww you know how it is insparable you are so sweet.

You made me blush, special song from a special man
:o

Maaac
;)

Anytime!! :)

wyre   

Conspiracy;808186 wrote:
I just can't be asked to click on a post with a title thats written in Somali, I just don't have the time or patience to read your Somali scribbles in whatever Somali dialect you wrote them in. Plus even if I do read them cause I think you are a cool dude/dudette I knew for years I still won't reply to your post because I feel obligated to reply in Somali uuuggggghhhh.

Sad to hear that :(

but you should have kept to urself, coz no one cares :P

Reading and writing in Somali can be a challenge at the beginning but with time and practice you can perfect it. I had a little bit of trouble with it markii hore but I'm glad to have perfected it right now. I can quickly read and respond in Somali right now, so its very easy and it needs only a little of effort, that's if you knew/know how to speak - reading and writing is straight forward.

Wyre, so you came here to tell me that you don't care about, mmh interesting.

Qandalawi, read what I wrote mate, did I say I didn't understand it or that I couldn't write?

anyway see you guys in few month!

wyre   

Conspiracy;808784 wrote:

Even if I do care, I really care less, but there are some who don't care at all sxb,

Qandalawi;808732 wrote:
Reading and writing in Somali can be a challenge at the beginning but with time and practice you can perfect it. I had a little bit of trouble with it markii hore but I'm glad to have perfected it right now. I can quickly read and respond in Somali right now, so its very easy and it needs only a little of effort, that's if you knew/know how to speak - reading and writing is straight forward.

This brother can read write and speak somali Nice, but he is too proud off doing that :(

to the OP, sense you don't read threads in Somali on a Somali forum, what makes you think we care about your thread? why is this a topic? learning to read Somali is not hard at all coming from a self though reader. instead of whining, get to reading...

Conspiracy;808784 wrote:

Qandalawi, read what I wrote mate, did I say I didn't understand it or that I couldn't write?

anyway see you guys in few month!

See you in few months? Sxb, Koofiyada aniga iigaga sii tag, aan Qashinka POLITICS iyo KRIMINALSKA forumka ka buuxo aan ka xaaqee. Meeshaan in labuufiyo ayeey u baahantahay. :) :)

Narniah   

I have a hard time understanding some of the Somali people write on here as well. I speak it better than I write or read it.

wyre   

Nin-Yaaban;809056 wrote:
See you in few months? Sxb,
Koofiyada
aniga iigaga sii tag, aan Qashinka POLITICS iyo KRIMINALSKA forumka ka buuxo aan ka xaaqee. Meeshaan in labuufiyo ayeey u baahantahay.
:)
:)

Waad dhaarsantahaye lolz :D

Waa little Arab boy that wont admit inuusan af soomaaliga akhrin karin. I daaya conspiracy, qoraalada soomaaliga ah ayuu u arkaa a little conspiracy against him :D

wyre   

SOL is much more than website, It's A school, even me I've learnt English in SOL

Alxamdulillah thuma sol group :D