Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

I don't read your posts!

Showqi   

Bluelicious;808202 wrote:
We haven't met before, nice to meet you Conspiracy
:)

I actually feel the same about threads in Somali I usually also don't read them because I also don't have the patience for it and have a hard time understanding what's written so let alone understanding the dialects. The only 2 members thread I read and reply to if they are written in Somali are Showqi and MMA because they are cool dudes who you can have fun with. I learned alot from the Somali language from those two.

Oooh Thanks Blue, I am honored that you could learn one or two words from my posts. Just don't give up Insha'Allah you will learn the Somali language.

Conspiracy, you are almost 10 years on Sol, you are Moderator and you don't like to read Somali!!! I don't know what to say to you man.....

Aaliyyah , read what I wrote, understand it and then reply darling.

Nin-Yaaban, damn right better recognize!

Showqi, I do what I want to do because I am cool like that.

BOB   

Cons, bullying has become part of the curriculum in this institution called SOL, Welcome to 2012 Somaliaonline. :) Where's my popcorn...this is fun. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Nin-Yaaban man I got to talk to Admin this guy doesn't want you bachelors doing your little shukansi online.

Basically we encourage folks to go out and talk to girls and ask for their numbers in real life.

Conspiracy;808256 wrote:
Nin-Yaaban man I got to talk to Admin this guy doesn't want you bachelors doing your little shukansi online.

Basically we encourage folks to go out and talk to girls and ask for their numbers in real life.

HaHaHa. Qosol.

Showqi;808240 wrote:
Oooh Thanks Blue, I am honored that you could learn one or two words from my posts. Just don't give up Insha'Allah you will learn the Somali language.

Conspiracy, you are almost 10 years on Sol, you are Moderator and you don't like to read Somali!!! I don't know what to say to you man.....

I will inshallah it's a temporary thing which is gonna perfect with time. I couldn't do it if you weren't so patient with me and willing to translate some things for me when I don't understand it. It seems to work when you write in Somali and I write back in English ;)

BOB - That's very true. Don't forget to add the accusations of being another member.

Nin-Yaaban - Who would you wanna chat with in the chat room?

Bluelicious;808293 wrote:

Nin-Yaaban
- Who would you wanna chat with in the chat room?

Yaa kale, oo aan ADIGA aheen? Carfaat lee ha igu dirin. :) :)

Conspiracy;808300 wrote:
So this is how Cupid feels ! You know guys you can private message each other :=)

Loooooool it's not what you think. We are just friends and being friendly. There is no love going on here :o

Nin-Yaaban - Thanks dude for the compliment. You are cool to chat with as well. Carafaat doesn't mind he can even join us since he's also a mutual friend of both of us.

Bluelicious;808307 wrote:
Loooooool it's not what you think. We are just friends and being friendly. There is no love going on here
:o

Nin-Yaaban
- Thanks dude for the compliment. You are cool to chat with as well. Carafaat doesn't mind he can even join us since he's also a mutual friend of both of us.

As long as u don't bring KOW aka Knight around, we're cool. :) :)

Nin-Yaaban;808317 wrote:
As long as u don't bring KOW aka Knight around, we're cool.

Come on you know where I go K.O.W goes too we are inseparable. I promise to you he won't cause no drama he's nice you need to get to know him. But if that's what you want I respect that I could leave him behind for this once lol :cool:

K.O.W   

Bluelicious;808323 wrote:
Come on you know where I go K.O.W goes too we are inseparable.

We sure are, INSEPARABLE!

K.O.W;808327 wrote:
We sure are,
INSEPARABLE!

Aaawww you know how it is insparable you are so sweet.

You made me blush, special song from a special man :o

Maaac ;)