Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

I don't read your posts!

I just can't be asked to click on a post with a title thats written in Somali, I just don't have the time or patience to read your Somali scribbles in whatever Somali dialect you wrote them in. Plus even if I do read them cause I think you are a cool dude/dudette I knew for years I still won't reply to your post because I feel obligated to reply in Somali uuuggggghhhh.

Somalia   

Conspiracy;808186 wrote:
I just can't be asked to click on a post with a title thats written in Somali, I just don't have the time or patience to read your Somali scribbles in whatever Somali dialect you wrote them in. Plus even if I do read them cause I think you are a cool dude/dudette I knew for years I still won't reply to your post because I feel obligated to reply in Somali uuuggggghhhh.

What if the girl you are beside is not cute, but maybe a transsexual, but you don't know she's a transsexual so you assume she is cute?

That's the question we must ask ourselves.

BOB   

What's up Badboy? long time no see, I heard you won the lottery is that why you deleted my number cause you don't have time for your old homies? :) Welcome back and good to know that you're still alive and kicking.

Peace, Love & Unity.

We haven't met before, nice to meet you Conspiracy :)

I actually feel the same about threads in Somali I usually also don't read them because I also don't have the patience for it and have a hard time understanding what's written so let alone understanding the dialects. The only 2 members thread I read and reply to if they are written in Somali are Showqi and MMA because they are cool dudes who you can have fun with. I learned alot from the Somali language from those two.

i love when a sol goldie oldie comes out of hiding despite constantly uploading these boards once every 56 secs, comes here nostalgia-ing about their heydays and better lived days lol.

Bobby, you little Tsotsi! hows it going? found your third wife yet?

Bluelicious, right back atcha!

Alpha, woo woo easy there Cocody rock! you don't like my post get out!

Aaliyyah   

Just because someone wrote in somali or posted an article in somali doesnt mean you have to write in somali. You have the ultimate choice of posting in any language you prefer. English happens to be an international language, so if you do write in English all solers can comprehend what your writing.

With that been said, whats wrong with learning your somali? if the reason you dont want to write in somali is because you have a limited vocab. Just saying

salaam