Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Allah Yarxamah Saqadhi Dubbad

Abu Dhabi-(HWN) Waxaa Xalay dalka Imaaraadka Carbta ku geeriyooday Taliyihii Ciidamada Poliska ee Somaliland Cornel Mohamed Saqadhi Dubad oo baryahan lagu daweynayay Hospital kuyaala UAE.

Marxuum Mahamed Saqadhi Dubad Ayaa Xilal kala duwan kasoo qabtay Dowlada Somaliland iyo Dawladihii hore ee dalkii la isku odhan jiray Somaliya.

Hadii aanu nahay Bahda shabakada Calamigab ah ee Hadhwanaagnews Tacsi ayaanu u diraynaa dhamaan Ehliyadii uu ka geeriyooday Marxuumkaasi waxaanu leenahay ilaahay samir iyo iimaan ha idin kasiiyo.

K.O.W;807958 wrote:
One
less
Somalidiid.

dont mind K.O.W. hes been in mourning miskeen his uncle siad barre died, its been hard on the guy. dont worry K.O.W. he lives on..in you. haha...:D

K.O.W   

The Hermet;807960 wrote:
dont mind K.O.W. hes been in mourning miskeen his uncle siad barre died, its been hard on the guy. dont worry K.O.W. he lives on..in you. haha...
:D

Is funny how you say Siyaad Barre was my uncle, yet, you won't answer the simplest question, which is, "How is Siyaad Barre my uncle, when I'm from Buuhoodle, Northern Somalia?"

K.O.W;807961 wrote:

Is funny how you say Siyaad Barre was my uncle, yet, you won't answer the simplest question, which is, "How is Siyaad Barre my uncle, when I'm from Buuhoodle, Northern Somalia?"

whatever mate...haha...as freedom says..you funny. :cool:

K.O.W   

The Hermet;807963 wrote:
whatever mate...haha...as freedom says..you funny. :cool:

Exactly! You don't want to answer it because you know, the answer will hurt YOU and your childish claims! lol

K.O.W;807964 wrote:

Exactly! You don't want to answer it because you know, the answer will hurt YOU and your childish claims! lol

mr "One less Somalidiid" is calling me childish..haha..like i said you funny...

K.O.W;807967 wrote:
Good boy! Say it again!

:D whats ironic is you still argue for somali unity, but the siadism infection is clearly obvious, but understand its that mentality that destroyed somali unity and hense why we seperate. :D

so continue your baaaacaaaaaaaaaaaac session. but in all truth, your just making a fool of yourself.

K.O.W   

The Hermet;807968 wrote:
whats ironic is you still argue for somali unity, but the siadism infection is clearly obvious, but understand its that mentality that destroyed somali unity and hense why we seperate.

so continue your baaaacaaaaaaaaaaaac session. but in all truth, your just making a fool of yourself.

Quit writing nonsensical, make-believe crap and repeat what you said....."One Less Somalidiid". :D