Sign in to follow this  
The Hermet

The Rise And Fall Of Siadism...And The Birth Of The Republic of Somaliland

Indepedence day is upon Somaliland in a few months. June 26 1960 the day we brought Somali's together and May 18 1991 the day we ripped them apart. this was required to insure the survival of our collective people and mutual peace between our peoples. Siadism is the real destroyer of the Somali nation and this curse still exists and plauges some parts of the former Somali Republic. This week we look at the rise and fall of Siadism the single force responsible for both Somaliland independence and the core reasons for southern Somalia Instability.

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Today....

MAY GOD CONTINUE TO GIVE YOU PEACE AND DEVELOPMENT AMEEEEEEN..

This nation wasnt given to us for free remember that...:cool:

K.O.W;807926 wrote:
This reminds of the Greek City-States. LOL

A non-existent country that consists of ONE city.

KOW continue your bed wet**ing son..this is SOMALILAND...after killing your uncle siad barre...clearly you are persona non grata son..for your own dignity i wouldnt even comment...the game is over son..Siad is gone..Somalia inshallah ilahay nabad ha siyo. the rest is history...hahahah now kindly return to your desert buul and continue drinking maraaq saxib.

K.O.W   

The Hermet;807928 wrote:
KOW continue your bed wet**ing son..this is SOMALILAND...
after killing your uncle siad barre.
..clearly you are persona non grata son..for your own dignity i wouldnt even comment...the game is over son..Siad is gone..Somalia inshallah ilahay nabad ha siyo. the rest is history...hahahah now kindly return to your desert buul and continue drinking maraaq saxib.

I see you avoiding to answer my question. I will ask you again.

HOW IS SIAD BARRE MY UNCLE? I am from Buuhoodle (Northern Somalia).

K.O.W. as my brother from buhoodle..help yourself to some milk...freshly produced..dilivered daily. and clearly i really dont care about siad barre or your views...ThIS IS SOMALILAND INDEPENDENCE DAY SOOOOOOON...we about to party on every continent soon.

K.O.W   

The Hermet;807928 wrote:
KOW continue your bed wet**ing son..this is SOMALILAND...
after killing your uncle siad barre.
..clearly you are persona non grata son..for your own dignity i wouldnt even comment...the game is over son..Siad is gone..Somalia inshallah ilahay nabad ha siyo. the rest is history...hahahah now kindly return to your desert buul and continue drinking maraaq saxib.

I see you avoiding to answer my question. I will ask you again.

HOW IS SIAD BARRE MY UNCLE? I am from Buuhoodle (Northern Somalia).