Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Lionel Messi

BOB   

N.O.R.F;807475 wrote:
Great player but everything is put on a plate for him. He just makes the right runs.

Come on big man, you know you don't mean that! Of course Barca is set up to get the best out of him and who can blame Pep unless you mean to tell me that you would have done it any other way if you had Leo in your team?

The whole set up of Madird is meant to get the best out of Ronaldo the same way Utd were set up for him and Ferguson is doing exactly that with Rooney now and the results are there for all to see BUT the crucial difference between two pretenders and the little genius is that he already has 21 assists this season and he should've had more ONLY if his team-mates could finish half as good as him so this whole myth that he can't function without Xavi and Iniesta is bit unfair to him as it's not his fault that Argentina can't get the best out of the best player on the planet.

I think Leo came a decade or so too late for Fernando Redondo or 5-7 years too late for Juan Requilme, the only two Argentines who could've gotten the best out him with their amazing vision and passing range both in long and short distances.

I personally don't think he will ever win a meaningful trophy with Argentina as they don't have a defense worthy of a shout and midfielders who can consistently create chances for their world class attacking force or keep position and dictate the pace and the rhythm of the game like those two gifted footballers I've mentioned above used to do BUT I'd would really really love to see him win the world cup as his talent deserves it unlike two certain animals called Materazzi and Marchena.

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Conspiracy;808264 wrote:
dude at least in premier league its a fair play everyone is fighting and it is competitive, La liga you pretty much know its one of them two that going to win the title.

As football fan I can't take that and walk away your note comparing Barcelona with Arsenal mate, You guys lost 8-2 to Man utd how can you call yourself a professional football club that plays like Barcelona and then have a result like that?

Few years ago Barcelona lost to Malaga 5-0 at home with Rivaldo, Kluivert and many other stars playing, does that mean they were not professionals then? FULL STRENGTH Man Utd lost 6-1 to City AT HOME where was their professionalism that day? At least we have the excuse of arguing that we had almost our 2nd team against in form Utd but what were Utd and Barcelona's excuse? Thing is you can lose to anyone and it will keep on happening as long as the sport exists but how you respond is what counts, Arsenal had their worst start in 15 years add that to injuries and suspension and we were forced to field kids with no premier league experience and we've pad the price for it. :o

Arsenal are the ONLY english team known to play the game the right way but it's difficult to do that in the premier league week in and week out as you have certain teams intent on kicking you out of the park and the referees won't do a jack about it, Manchester Utd to used to kick Arsenal for fun when we were stronger and the referees used to turn a blind eye just like they still do whenever Utd are playing these days. :)

PS. Premier league is fair? Come on now, Man Utd wouldn't have won 19 titles if the league was half fair never mind fully fair. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

^^ Tonight he became the first player to score 60 goals in a season since Gerd Mueller scored 67 goals in 1972-73 season for great Bayern Munich. If Barca reach the final of the champions league final, he'll have 11 games to add to that tally and when you realise that he's scored 23 goals in his last 12 games, you can't bet against him hitting beyond the 70 goal mark. Simply Amazing.

Peace, Love & Unity.