Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Lionel Messi

BOB   

236019-barcelonas-messi-celebrates-after

234 goals in 314 games...Simply amazing.

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

Bring him to the PL and let him get the Carl Henry or Rayan Showcross treatment. :D

(Great little player though. Best around).

BOB   

Yeah and the british public ran with it, A Geordie that I work with thinks he wouldn't even score one single goal in the premier league simply because he's not a good header of the ball and can't score with his right foot! I guess he didn't see the exquisite chip he scored with his right foot against Bayer Leverkusen.

I hope he never comes to the premier league as they do not deserve him.

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Naah Caroll is better than both of them combined.

PS. By the way a certain Arsenal defender named Verminator scored more goals than both Caroll and Torres combined together. :o :o

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB nothing but love for you my brother but I am jsut sick and tired of Messi and Barcelona! Its like whatever man.

He is a great player and barcelona as collection of players they will be the greatest ever yes we get it but come on I would love to see them play in premier league week in week out against Stoke and Wolves Messi/Xavi and co would be injured most of the season.

BOB   

:D Come on bro, Stoke and Wolves don't play football but a combination of Kung Fu and Rugby! :D Football is a beautiful game that should be played the right way, Barca and Arsenal way. :P Enjoy the spectacle that is Lionel Messi my brother for all you know by the time he retires he could end up being the greatest player of all time.

He's destroyed Man Utd twice and Arsenal twice and both thrash Stoke and Wolves most of the time. English media overhype the premier league yet we saw how A. Bilbao (a midtable team in Spain until Bielsa took over) spanked the best team in the UK TWICE in Man Utd and yet these mugs still try to tell us that La Liga is weaker and what not.

Peace, Love & Unity.

dude at least in premier league its a fair play everyone is fighting and it is competitive, La liga you pretty much know its one of them two that going to win the title.

As football fan I can't take that and walk away your note comparing Barcelona with Arsenal mate, You guys lost 8-2 to Man utd how can you call yourself a professional football club that plays like Barcelona and then have a result like that?