Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Maakhir Resources Company, Ltd. Interview with CEO Faysal Ahmed Yusuf by Indo-African Journal

NASSIR   

'Liibaan';807360 wrote:
Maakhir Resources Company and Maakhir Regional State should work together.

Liibaan, We are sitting on huge natural resources. It's time we tap and develop them. And you know I fully support Khaatumo. May Allah guide the new state to great success

NASSIR   

xiimaaya;807745 wrote:
Very good development ..

Indeed bro. Maakhiris have woken up and they are so engaged with the development of their motherland, bearing in mind the challenges ahead.

Somalia   

Hahahahaha, there's been a rush to prove one has natural resources since 15th of January, it's funny. :D

Good luck.

xiimaaya   

Somalia;808201 wrote:
Hahahahaha, there's been a rush to prove one has natural resources since 15th of January, it's funny.
:D

Good luck.

Dhiib maleh you do act your age sometimes.:D

Nothing wrong in following suit in development. In fact all somalis should exploite their natural resource...

Liibaan   

NASSIR;807739 wrote:
Liibaan, We are sitting on huge natural resources. It's time we tap and develop them. And you know I fully support Khaatumo. May Allah guide the new state to great success

Walaal Naasir, I agree Maakhir State is sitting on huge natural resources, Sanaag is the largest region in Somalia by total land area.

I know you (Naasir) and Xudeedi are true friends of our People of Khaatumo State, I consider both of you Khatumites.

Amiin to your Du'a, May Allah support and guide our new Khaatumo and Maakhir States to great success.

Somalia   

xiimaaya;808285 wrote:
Dhiib maleh you do act your age sometimes.
:D

Nothing wrong in following suit in development. In fact all somalis should exploite their natural resource...

Whatever man, I just think it's funny. I'm glad progress rubs off on people, good luck tapping whatever you may have.

K.O.W   

Somalia;808299 wrote:
Whatever man, I just think it's funny. I'm glad progress rubs off on people, good luck tapping whatever you may have.

What do Somalis say, "Qosal Gariir"? You keep repeating, "It's funny", because...you came to realize that your dream of ruling over a wide area, over 3 huge clans, under the umbrella of "Tolnimo" has come an end. :D